Mens Double: Feliciano Lopez/Marc Lopez

Womens Double: Caroline Garcia/Kristina Mladenovic

All others winners 2016-rolandgarros-com/en---out/history/winners-html

Pinnacle #betshare at this moment

embeded-image

Visit Pinnacle bookmaker
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
Stephane Robert vs Grigor Dimitrov

Pretty low total for a three set match and at great odds. I don't yet think you can trust Dimitrov on clay. He's shown some resurgence at times, but then at others, completely looks lost and unfocused. Stephane Robert will likely not win this match, but with the home crowd backing him and the veteran knowing that his last days of tennis are on the horizon, he should put together a competent and tough performance. I could see him taking a set off a shaky Dimitrov or at the very least keeping several sets close enough to get over the 28.5 game hump.

Over 28.5 games @1.93 Unibet
Join: 2008/02/01 Messages: 395
Jana Cepelova vs Simona Halep

Cepelova is 89th on WTA list with 3 straight losses, but generally this year on the clay is playing really good . On the other side Halep is 4th and she has lost in Rome in Finals against Svitolina, also great on clay this season. There are 2 head to head meetings between those and the result is 1-1, in the last one on Wimbledon Cepelova won in 3 sets, that was a big surprise, so I think that she might resist Halep well and picking over 18.5 games, the line being pretty low, 6-4, 6-3 and we are good.

Over 18.5 @1.87 Unibet
Join: 2008/02/01 Messages: 395
Kyrgios managed to keep his combustible temper in check on Tuesday despite a long running conversation with umpire Jake Garner over why some balls leave marks on clay and not others.
He is still trying to learn to love clay, but he admits it's not easy.
"What don't I like about clay?. I don't like how my shoes get dirty. When I'm back home I don't really train that much on clay because it makes my cars dirty, too."
Join: 2015/12/16 Messages: 253 Thanks: 16
Renzo Olivo beats Tsonga with ~15 odds :o
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 308
Join: 2007/06/26 Messages: 2752