Join: 2018/05/01 Messages: 1628 Thanks: 25
Lots of Europa League football tonight
embeded-image
embeded-image
Join: 2017/02/07 Messages: 729 Thanks: 6
All the results from the action packed 44 game night in Europa League! week
embeded-image
embeded-image

The 3rd Round Ties will start next week! There will be 36 3rd round ties involving 72 teams (44 of them who qualified today and the other 28 who had already qualified without needing to take part in round 2)
Dinamo Minsk 4-0 Zenit
Trencin 3-0 Feyenoord

These matches not finished but WOW
I am impresed how Žalgiris fought against Sevilla. Yes, they had a few great chances and missed them but they lost against such a club only by one goal.
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
indree wrote: I am impresed how Žalgiris fought against Sevilla. Yes, they had a few great chances and missed them but they lost against such a club only by one goal.
Absolutely, I was thinking it could end 5/6-0. But Zalgiris looked good, and who knows what can happen in Vilnius. It's only 0-1
LukasLAL824 wrote: Absolutely, I was thinking it could end 5/6-0. But Zalgiris looked good, and who knows what can happen in Vilnius. It's only 0-1
Yeah, I though the same 😄 Yeah, it would be very interesing if Zalgiris scored the first goal in the second match at home 😄 can't wait to see it no matter how it will end
Welp there goes that good early start. 0-1 Sevilla 7 mins in
Leg 1- Minsk 4-0 Zenit
Leg 2 - Zenit 4-0 Minsk (still playing)

This is why I love football. Zenit are even doing this with 10 men
amoser wrote: Leg 1- Minsk 4-0 Zenit
Leg 2 - Zenit 4-0 Minsk (still playing)

This is why I love football. Zenit are even doing this with 10 men
This got even more unbelievable... Minsk scored and Zenit still hit them back with 2 more goals and actually overturned the whole tie. They went Barcelona style with 10 men on Minsk haha
Make that 7-1 and a red card to Minsk. Comeback done. Unbelieable night for Zenit. Horrible capitulation for Minsk
8-1 LOOOOL. GG
I am so proud how Suduva team is playing in the qualification 😁 They're doing a good job and will face Glazgo Celtic in the final stage... Wow
indree wrote: I am so proud how Suduva team is playing in the qualification 😁 They're doing a good job and will face Glazgo Celtic in the final stage... Wow
Another good team coming to Lithuania. Great to see, we've seen a Scottish team fall to a Lithuanian team before. Hope we see it again
Seriously couldnt be anymore mad at Braga... how do you blow the lead TWICE
Made observations for some of the top Europa League ties today!

embeded-image

Zenit vs Molde

Zenit have reached some really good form, winning their recent two games 8-1 and 4-1. Their incredible comeback against Dinamo Minsk was the top story last week and I think with confidence brewing this squad look like firm favourites to dominate the weaker Molde side who are one of the top Norwegian sides but their away form is shocking only 2 wins out of the last 13 and they had a massive hit to their title hopes in the league recently. I look at Zenit and think that you could definitely risk a -1.5 handicap because the odds are very good.

Sigma Olomouc vs Sevilla

Sevilla are riding great form beating Zalgiris in Vilnius 0-5 and winning their La Liga opener 1-4 at Rayo Vallecano. However, I just wonder whether travelling to lithuania, back to spain and now again to Czech Republic may affect Sevilla. They could just come here for a narrow win or a draw and take it back home happily. It's a very tricky game for betting in my opinion. Sigma Olomouc are showing horrible form, although in Europe they've done good against kairat almaty and some may see they did get lucky as their opponent managed to go down to 10 men in both games and that made it easier for the Czech side. They are having a terrible start to the league season with 1W and 4Losses sitting 13th and being very leaky at the back. Although it seems like Sevilla should batter this team, I just think this might be one of those games where they don't go all out and just settle for a narrow win or a draw so I'd avoid betting on this game.

Suduva vs Celtic

Can Suduva be the first Lithuanian side to make it to a european competition? Highly doubtful and it will be very tough. Celtic are not showing great form and it could be a tricky game for them here in Lithuania as Suduva are very good at home, APOEL Nicosia learnt that first hand when Suduva put 3 past them within 20 minutes. Celtic had a disappointing UEFA CL campaign losing to AEK and they've not been too convincing in the league or cups either. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a bore draw here. Celtic may have more class on the pitch but Suduva are a tricky side at home.

Atlanta vs FC Copenhagen

After that blunder against Sarajevo at home, Atalanta have been goal happy. They scored 20 goals in their last 4 competitive games, including putting 8 past the same sarajevo side in Bosnia. Atalanta are riding a massive high right now as they won 4-0 on Monday to begin their Serie A campaign. Now many may say their opponents have not been top level, some poor sides in EL qualifiers and a newcomer in the Serie A and playing Copenhagen may be their first real test. Copenhagen have reached some good form to start the season, top of their league and been on fire going forward to be fair 13 goals in 6 games in the league and they've been goal happy in UEL scoring 11 in the past 4 games. So I see an over game here in Atalanta. Both overs 2.5 and 3.5 are worth the risk for this game.

Gent vs Bordeaux

Gent are favoured here. Bordeaux have not been in great form losing both their Ligue 1 games and not been thoroughly convincing against poor sides in UEL qualifiers. Gent have picked up good form , 4 wins in a row scoring 11 goals in that run but some may say they have't really faced anyone good in that run beating two relegation threatened sides in the league and an average Polish side. Regardless of Bordeaux's form, this is clearly the biggest test for Gent and we'll see what they are really capable of. Odds wise I see value on Bordeaux's win and I think it'll be an over game, kinda like 1-2 because both teams have not shown good defensive form recently.

Olympiakos vs Burnley

Burnley have been really good defensively bar that one game against Watford when they lost 1-3. As usual Burnley tend to be on the back foot in games and then they surprise you with a goal, just look at the Basaksehir tie where they got outplayed and advanced. I think this has potential to be an under game for sure, Burnley will sit back and sulk up the pressure it could very well be 0-0. Olympiakos did impress against Luzern winning the tie on aggregate 7-1 but I just think Burnley are a class above Luzern and for Olympiakos it will be very tough. If Olympiakos can get an early goal then it would open this game up for them, but I doubt it. I think Burnley have the ability to hold firm. This will at best have one goal in my opinion.
70' Zenit 0-1 Molde
FT Zenit 3-1 Molde

they're at it again haha.
Marijampole Population - 44k
Celtic's home stadium population - 60k

FT Score: Suduva 1-1 Celtic