Cristiano Ronaldo won the UEFABestPlayer award

embeded-image
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
UEFA club competition format from 2018: Q&A

www-uefa-com/uefachampionsleague --- 98611-html
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
Paris Saint Germain vs Arsenal

embeded-image

This game between Paris and Arsenal is the best game in this first round. We can expect spectacular game here. Paris has new coach and he is Emery but they have not good start in season. They have only 7 points from four rounds in French Ligue 1 where they lost 3-1 against Monaco and played just 1-1 against St. Etienne at home in last round. Arsenal brought some new players this season and they are Xhaka, Mustafi and Perez Martinez and they look so good. They also have 7 points from 4 games in premier League but they won last two games against Watford and Southampton. Arsenal always playing beautiful football and they are no underdog here for me. I expect tough game with a lot of chances from both side but I must use this good odds on Arsenal to not lose this game.

Arsenal X2 @1.92 Unibet
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
popleli Wrote:

Paris Saint Germain vs Arsenal

embeded-image

This game between Paris and Arsenal is the best game in this first round. We can expect spectacular game here. Paris has new coach and he is Emery but they have not good start in season. They have only 7 points from four rounds in French Ligue 1 where they lost 3-1 against Monaco and played just 1-1 against St. Etienne at home in last round. Arsenal brought some new players this season and they are Xhaka, Mustafi and Perez Martinez and they look so good. They also have 7 points from 4 games in premier League but they won last two games against Watford and Southampton. Arsenal always playing beautiful football and they are no underdog here for me. I expect tough game with a lot of chances from both side but I must use this good odds on Arsenal to not lose this game.

Arsenal X2 @1.92 Unibet

Thank you
Join: 2015/12/16 Messages: 253 Thanks: 16
Qarabag FK vs Slovan Liberec

What we have here today is a tip from the football , and from europa league , the 2 nd best thing after the champions league , we got a very nice match in here , a game between quarabag vs slovan liberec , quarabag is making a really nice season and for this reason , and because they are playnh home , I am happy to take them , liberec is nothing good to be honest , this chec republic team has been sliding down , and quarabag should take this

Qarabag FK win @1.67 Bet365
Join: 2008/02/01 Messages: 395
Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid

In what is easily the tie of the evening, we see 2 European giants
meert this evening. Real Madrid are in Germany to face Dortmund. And
my tip suggests that we are going to see an amaxzing game.

I think that Dortmund being at home should give them the edge, but I
strongly suspect that this game will end with the outcome of X this
evening.

However, I feel the safest bet here will be to go for over 3 goal line
this evening, as both teams are prolific scorers, and we should see
that again this evening. It should be ana mazing game with chances at
either end all evening

Total goals over 3.50 goals in ordinary time at odds 2.22
Join: 2014/11/06 Messages: 119
Atletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Atletico Madrid will play hosts to Bayern Munich in this game in the uefa champions league. The home team is unbeaten in its last 5 matches, drawing once during that period. Meanwhile, the away side has won its last 5 matches, and not conceded in 3 of them.

Atletico is undefeated in its last 3 games on home soil, drawing once during that period. Meanwhile, Bayern has won its last 3 games on the road, keeping clean sheets in all of them.

Only downside is Bayern lost on its only previous visit to the Vicente Calderon.

Good luck yo!

Bayern Munich Draw No Bet in ordinary time at odds 1.78
Any opinions about Man City match? Barcelona have problem with the injuries
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
popleli Wrote:

I have Man City over 1.5 goals. It's hard to predict the winner of the match after first game..
brexit Wrote:

I have Man City over 1.5 goals. It's hard to predict the winner of the match after first game..
Easy win 😁 Today I have Tottenham - Bayer over 2.5 goals. I don't understand why odds moving differently..
CSKA Moscow vs Bayer Leverkusen

Bundesliga outfit Bayer Leverkusen travel to Russia for Tuesday’s early kick-off in the Champions League, as they take on winless CSKA Moscow. These two experienced Champions League sides met for the very first time in their history just 2-months ago, when Leverkusen played host to the Russians. Hosts CSKA had been on a five game winless streak until their weekend 1-0 victory over Arsenal Tula in the Russian Premier League, and they will be hoping to build upon tat result with another win. vThe visitors head into the game as clear form favourites as Leverkusen have picked up four wins from their last six matches.

Over 2.5 @1.97 Pinnacle
Join: 2008/02/01 Messages: 395
Barcelona vs Borussia Moenchengladbach

With Barcelona already qualified as group winners we can expect some fringe players to be given a chance here and With Borussia already in the Europa league place the same can be said for them too but it cannot be ignored that the Barca fringe players are of a different class to most around and e can expect them to take their chance and go for goals here and the odds are very appealing as well so i would fully expect there to be over 3 goals here tonight and this bet is worth the max bet treatment enjoy and win

Over 3.5 goals @2.10 Bet365
Join: 2013/07/31 Messages: 88 Thanks: 34
Juventus vs Monaco
embeded-image

Juventus will face Monaco in the 2nd leg of the UCL semifinals.

Juventus won by 2-0 the first leg on the road and there is almost no chance for the visitors to get the tickets for the final. Even so , they will start the game as nothing to lose and will attack for an early goal scored.

So I expect that we will see an animated first half, because Monaco has nothing to lose anymore and will play in attack from the first minute. They are a team that scores plenty of goals, but concedes many as well. We should see at least 1 in the first half.

1st half Over 1 @1.75 Bet365
Join: 2011/11/19 Messages: 239 Thanks: 37
Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid

Chamions League: Atletico Madrid vs. Real Madrid

To determine the offensive and defensive strengths of both team, I have looked at their current respective forms over the past 6 games (i.e. wins, goals scored and goals conceded for Atletico Madrid playing at home against Real Madrid playing away). Furthermore, I consider the number of goals scored by a team to be Poisson distributed. By using these qualities I estimate the probabilities of the outcome as follows:

Atletico Madrid to win: 0.18 - scoring on average 2.04 goals
Draw: 0.14
Real Madrid to win: 0.67 - scoring on average 3.73 goals

Considering this, as well as past results (both head to head and against other teams) leads me to back Real Madrid.

Real Madrid to win against Atletico Madrid in ordinary time at odds 2.88