Select your timezone:
Select

EUROPE: Europa League 2017/18

Subscribe
CSKA Moscow to win (Match) my bet for next leg
Join: 2015/02/17 Messages: 275
Zenit - Celtic (First leg 0-1)

Over 2,5 Game's

Why ? Well Celtic is injured and many players will miss match. Zenit is playing at home for the win, they need to score atleast on goal, so it can be very scoring match
Join: 2015/02/26 Messages: 208
marchboy wrote: Zenit - Celtic (First leg 0-1)

Over 2,5 Game's

Why ? Well Celtic is injured and many players will miss match. Zenit is playing at home for the win, they need to score atleast on goal, so it can be very scoring match
Agree, Zenit have players to score
Join: 2015/02/17 Messages: 275
Nice is out! Lokomotiv made a suprise for us
Join: 2015/12/16 Messages: 253 Thanks: 16
Napoli won 2-0 today but they are knocked out of the Europa League because Leipzig won the first away game 3-1
Join: 2012/09/14 Messages: 247 Thanks: 583
What a start from Arsenal πŸ˜„ they conceded two goals in the first half but Kolasinac killed the intrigue in this game
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
popleli wrote: What a start from Arsenal πŸ˜„ they conceded two goals in the first half but Kolasinac killed the intrigue in this game
They lost today 1-2 but they are going to the next round, so it is not a big deal 😁
Join: 2012/11/05 Messages: 175 Thanks: 148
Atalanta and Dortmund ended game in a draw today but Dortmund won the first 2-3, so Atalanta is out
Join: 2010/02/27 Messages: 237 Thanks: 157
Zenit nice job, NAPOLI OUT ? You serious... Anyway Dortmund saved themslefs
Join: 2015/01/05 Messages: 347
Today 13:00 CET time will be Europa league live draw round of 16

Stream covered here uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/index.html#/
Join: 2011/11/19 Messages: 239 Thanks: 37
Draw

embeded-image
arv wrote: Draw

embeded-image
We will have a great fight between Milan and Arsenal. However, I think Milan should win the first game by 1 or 2 goals today
popleli wrote: We will have a great fight between Milan and Arsenal. However, I think Milan should win the first game by 1 or 2 goals today
I agree with you, Milan should win this match
Join: 2012/11/05 Messages: 175 Thanks: 148
faster wrote: I agree with you, Milan should win this match
In this match I think the home stadium advantage will play a big role for both teams, maybe even more for AC Milan who are lately showing great form. But Europa league for Arsenal is the last opportunity to save the season. Could Wenger make it happen? I don't think so πŸ˜„
I didn't believe that Arsenal can win this game but they did it by 2 goals, wowπŸ˜„
Arsenal keeping the good chances go advance to the final

embeded-image
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
Sad that Atletico met Arsenal in semi final πŸ˜”

embeded-image
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
What do you guys think about the second game between Atl Madrid and Arsenal? Arsenal created so many chances in the first match but they didn't use them. However, Atl Madrid got a red card in the beginning of the game but ended in a draw 1:1. I think that both teams should score again but Atl Madrid is going to the final.
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
Atl. Madrid - Arsenal

Arsenal come a little weakened to this game after drawing 1-1 in England in the first leg, missing the advantage of playing with one more man for much of the game after the expulsion of a member of the mattress at the start of the first half Against him is the fact of his low level as a visitor ten defeats, four draws and only three wins speak very badly of Arsenal when he does not play in his fief, besides that he also has to overcome the goal that Atletico set him as a visitor in England which imposes the obligation to score in this match. For its part the Athletic part as a favorite in this duel due to its potential offensive and the ability to rethink its strategy before any adversity, the first leg was expelled by a player so they played almost the entire match with ten men and all and that was about to win the game.

PICK: OVER (2.5) @2.150 5/10

betblog.com/picks/457284-atl-madrid-arsenal
Antoine Griezmann struck twice as Atletico Madrid powered past Marseille to lift their third Europa League title in nine years.

The 27-year-old, who faces a summer of speculation over a move away from the Wanda Metropolitano, scored in each half -- with Gabi striking late on to seal a 3-0 win for Atleti.

Coach Diego Simeone watched on from the stands having been hit with a four-game ban for being sent off during the semifinal first leg at Arsenal, but still saw his side ease to victory.

Madrid saw off the Gunners to reach the final in Lyon, with their fans vastly outnumbered by those making the short trip from Marseille.

Rudi Garcia's side did not create enough to break down one of Europe's toughest defences and their chances of causing an upset took a blow with Dimitri Payet limping off injured in the first half.

Griezmann, who scored in every knockout round for Madrid after they dropped down from the Champions League, proved to be the difference with two smart finishes more than enough to seal the trophy.

Griezmann doubled the advantage less than five minutes after the interval, Koke providing the assist for a clever dinked finish for the France forward.

Diego Godin headed over a Griezmann corner shortly afterwards as the La Liga side started to dominate proceedings.

Marseille were struggling to create the chances required to reduce the arrears as Madrid started to kill the game in a manner they are renowned for, although substitute Kostas Mitroglou hit the post with a header.

Skipper Gabi added a rare goal late on to secure a comfortable night at the office for Atleti, who brought on Fernando Torres in stoppage time for his final appearance for the club.
Join: 2010/02/27 Messages: 237 Thanks: 157

ο»ΏNew posts