FIFA: World Cup 2018

Subscribe
embeded-image

World Cup eight final matches
(Date, city where will be played):

France - Argentina (June 30th, Kazan)
Uruguay Portugal (June 30th, Sochi)
Spain - Russia (July 1st, Moscow)
Croatia - Denmark (July 1st, Nizhny Novgorod)
Brazil - Mexico (July 2nd, Samara)
Belgium - Japan (July 2nd, Rostov near Dono)
Sweden - Switzerland (July 3th, Sankt Peterburg)
Colombia - England (July 3th, Moscow)
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
What do you think about BTTS in both games today? All teams can play well at attacking and create dangerous attacks. I think that if one team scores, other will have to play riskier to equalize the result.
Join: 2012/09/14 Messages: 247 Thanks: 583
mall89 wrote: What do you think about BTTS in both games today? All teams can play well at attacking and create dangerous attacks. I think that if one team scores, other will have to play riskier to equalize the result.
I pick draw in both games. Just can't see a winner in full time both teams have good players but their game is poor and goal conversation rate is also very low.
Join: 2011/11/19 Messages: 239 Thanks: 37
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – France vs Argentina PREVIEW

embeded-image

The knockout stage is upon us and what a way to start it off. It’s two nations who still have hopes of winning the world cup regardless of their poor form showing during the group stages. The names on show include Griezmann, Messi, Mbappe, Aguero, Kante, Banega and many more. It’s France vs Argentina and it’s a game many are anticipating. One of these big boys will for sure be headed home while the other will go to the quarter finals. Will France pull out the win or will Messi lead Argentina? It’s a tough call so let’s get into this preview.

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...-final-france-argentina/
arv wrote: I pick draw in both games. Just can't see a winner in full time both teams have good players but their game is poor and goal conversation rate is also very low.
What a game between France and Argentina and I didn't expect that we are going to see even 7 goals... Can't wait for the start of the second match today. I am not sure about BTTS here, so I think it is worth to take under 2.5/3.5 because I don't think that we could have two effective games in a row. Good luck to everyone!
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
I think about over 2.5 goals in both games today. What are your choices?
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
indree wrote: What a game between France and Argentina and I didn't expect that we are going to see even 7 goals... Can't wait for the start of the second match today. I am not sure about BTTS here, so I think it is worth to take under 2.5/3.5 because I don't think that we could have two effective games in a row. Good luck to everyone!
Yep one of the best games in recent World Cup and also with great ant beautiful goals. Odds before match were likely like a trap for bettors to scare them to bet on over but suddenly game changes to the most beautiful game in this WC. It's interesting what we will see in today's games. More likely different than yesterday.
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Spain vs Russia PREVIEW

embeded-image

The hosts are back in action and they have a daunting task against one of the favourites Spain. This is Russia’s first knockout game at major tournament since 2008 against.. You guessed it, Spain. They will look to write the wrongs of that semi final in the euros in 2008 and with the whole nation behind them they have to believe. Meanwhile Spain are looking to take one more step towards the Final. Spain have not looked great and they’ll have to overcome a team with the whole nation behind them. Will Spain finally get it together or will the hosts pull of a shock and make the whole nation believe that this is really possible?

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...ight-final-spain-russia/
Congrats to Russia, deserved

embeded-image
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Croatia vs Denmark PREVIEW

embeded-image

One of the best sides in the tournament Croatia face Denmark in the knockouts. Croatia have shown great football with their dominant midfield so far winning every game, meanwhile Denmark have grinded out results and advanced with 1W 2D. Croatia are coming as big favourites, but can Denmark led by Eriksen pull off a surprise?

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...t-final-croatia-denmark/
Benzema wrote: FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Croatia vs Denmark PREVIEW

embeded-image

One of the best sides in the tournament Croatia face Denmark in the knockouts. Croatia have shown great football with their dominant midfield so far winning every game, meanwhile Denmark have grinded out results and advanced with 1W 2D. Croatia are coming as big favourites, but can Denmark led by Eriksen pull off a surprise?

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...t-final-croatia-denmark/
Great goalkeepers show in the match. In the end there was a lottery for both teams but this time Croatia had a better luck 😁

Tommorow seems could be very high scoring games looking on the "paper" but I'm now really tired to analized something so cya tommorow guys.
I think about over 2.5 or maybe btts (Brazil vs Mexico) and Belgium -1.5 against Japan. What do you think guys and what do you take?
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Brazil vs Mexico PREVIEW

embeded-image

Favourites Brazil are back in action for their first knockout game in this tournament and they’ll face the high flying Mexicans. Both sides have been impressive so far in this tournament, playing good attacking football and have been entertaining us. Brazil are coming into this game as massive favourites, however Mexico have already beaten on big gun in Germany, could they do it to Brazil too?

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...ght-final-brazil-mexico/
Benzema wrote: Some players thinks differently 😄

Amrabat 😄 😄 😄 but let's be honest its a way better with VAR (WC2018) than without it ( CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2017-18)
Join: 2018/06/22 Messages: 19
Benzema wrote: FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Brazil vs Mexico PREVIEW

embeded-image

Favourites Brazil are back in action for their first knockout game in this tournament and they’ll face the high flying Mexicans. Both sides have been impressive so far in this tournament, playing good attacking football and have been entertaining us. Brazil are coming into this game as massive favourites, however Mexico have already beaten on big gun in Germany, could they do it to Brazil too?

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...ght-final-brazil-mexico/
With each game of Brazil I starting to like them more. Yes they started World Cup with bad condition and also with bad looking game but then game after game they showing disciplined and very defensive minded game meanwhile on attack they have so much option to create something that they easily can prior defense rather than offense because anyway they will find something on the other in.
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Belgium vs Japan PREVIEW

embeded-image

Contending Belgium meet one of the best underdog stories in the tournament so far. Belgium have looked dominant, whereas Japan overcame a very tough group to advance to R16 and now look to reach their first ever quarter final. Will Belgium continue to show their dominance at this world cup, or will Japan shock the world and reach their first ever World Cup quarter final?

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...ght-final-belgium-japan/
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Sweden vs Switzerland PREVIEW

embeded-image

Two nations who have not tasted world cup success in decades. This is Sweden’s chance to get past the R16 stage for the first time since the magical 94, meanwhile Switzerland haven’t gotten past this stage since 1954. An opportunity for both sides to make a deep run, but only one will advance. Switzerland have been tipped slight favourites, but the way Sweden have played you’d have to say this is 50/50. Will Swedes recreate the magic of 1994, or will Switzerland reach their first quarter final in 64 years?

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...inal-sweden-switzerland/
Switzerland to win and England - Columbia DRAW
JERONIMO wrote: Switzerland to win and England - Columbia DRAW
I think about btts in the game Switzerland and Sweden and over (England vs Colombia)
indree wrote: I think about btts in the game Switzerland and Sweden and over (England vs Colombia)
Yeah sounds like an easy win... but this world cup is "bloody strange"