Select your timezone:
Select

FIFA: World Cup 2018

Subscribe
I will skip the winner of the second semifinal again because I am not so sure about England.. But I think this time it is worth to take total under goals because I don't think that we are going to see many goals, teams will try to defend and will not risk. I think about the results such as 1:0, 1:1, 2:0
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
indree wrote: I will skip the winner of the second semifinal again because I am not so sure about England.. But I think this time it is worth to take total under goals because I don't think that we are going to see many goals, teams will try to defend and will not risk. I think about the results such as 1:0, 1:1, 2:0
I will put small stake on draw 0:0, HT/FT 0:0 and full time draw. Too much on the desk for both teams. Croatia it could be the first final meanwhile England could advance to the final since 1966. The whole countries are cheering for them and it could be very massive and disaster for any of the team to at least concede a goal. So I agree with you about the defense and probable scenario. Maybe anyone else thinks differently.
Join: 2011/11/19 Messages: 239 Thanks: 37
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Croatia vs England PREVIEW

embeded-image

Who would’ve predicted that we’d be seeing this matchup in the Semi Final. A golden opportunity for two nations who haven’t been on this stage in a very long time. For Croatia, this is their first semi final since 1998 and this is another chance to reach their first world cup final. Meanwhile, England have not reached this stage for 28 years and are looking to reach their first world cup final since 1966 in attempts to end the “52 years of hurt”. A game between two teams considered as dark horses before the tournament who are now known as legitimate title contenders. Will Croatia reach their first ever major final or will England get one step closer to bringing football home?

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...i-final-croatia-england/
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
Great lets see what is going to happen on the final, would Croatians can make it again? How do you think
Join: 2018/06/03 Messages: 11
Croatians should be very proud of their national team!

embeded-image
Benzema wrote: Croatians should be very proud of their national team!

embeded-image
Yeah, they should. Croatia played perfectly in the groups stage and later they were lucky to win two games after penalty shoot-out. But they proved against England that they can do everything with such passion for this game. However, I just hope that they will not think that they have already did their best and they will fight as well as they did earlier for the champions title. Can't wait for the final 😁
Join: 2012/09/14 Messages: 247 Thanks: 582
mall89 wrote: Yeah, they should. Croatia played perfectly in the groups stage and later they were lucky to win two games after penalty shoot-out. But they proved against England that they can do everything with such passion for this game. However, I just hope that they will not think that they have already did their best and they will fight as well as they did earlier for the champions title. Can't wait for the final 😁
England after the equalizer looked desperate and dead psychologically. Croatia deserved to be in the final and nothing more to say or disagree. The one option that wanted me to England go through just because of the massive impact with "it's coming home" but the game play were terrible and the most productive goal scorer for England was just absolutely empty.
I don't think that their mentality could let them think that they done their best. They are true fighters like the other EX yugoslavians. They had something in their blood and that's one of the reason why they have such a support from over the world.
Argentina's Nestor Pitana to referee World Cup final

embeded-image

Nestor Pitana stats during the World Cup

embeded-image
Benzema wrote: Argentina's Nestor Pitana to referee World Cup final

embeded-image

Nestor Pitana stats during the World Cup

embeded-image
We can say from the statistics that he hasn't shown many cards in the World Cup yet. I think we will not see many cards in the final too because teams are not going to play aggressively, they should play just carefully.
I think we can try over 2.5/3.5 goals or BTTS because teams feel no pressure and they should play attacking style of football today. They fight for the fans, honour but it doesn't mean anything the third place because both teams wanted to become champions. Good luck
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
For me Belgium win are the best option for this game. Belgium playing much better football overall, creating more chance and with Hazard they are creating more spaces. Meanwhile England looked great in the group stage just because of their opponent. The real opponent in my opinion was Colombia but without James Rodriguez their were much weaker but still had big chance to win. Don't wanna talk about Sweden and their style.
Belgium made big comeback against Japan when their was down 0-2 and this show their mentality. Advanced through the Brazil which were contender and one of the favorites to win World Cup. Then France who also one of the favorites. I believe in Belgium and this for me must taken bet.
I think about BTTS from the game between Croatia and France because both team can play well at attacking, create chances and if one team scores, the other will have to risk and equalize the result. However, we shouldn't see many goals because it is the final and teams are going to play more carefully. Good luck
indree wrote: I think about BTTS from the game between Croatia and France because both team can play well at attacking, create chances and if one team scores, the other will have to risk and equalize the result. However, we shouldn't see many goals because it is the final and teams are going to play more carefully. Good luck
It's too risky to take BTTS in the World Cup final especially when the whole World Cup were about defense and many games ended with under 2.5 goals. The last games for them didn't give any additional boost to believe than we could see here the open game. My bet for today simple as it was yesterday. I going here witch france, I know croatians have more experienced players for these kinda games but potential and talent here is all the way for France.
Great final so far. Didn't expect so many goals in just 45 minutes, congrats indree on BTTS. 😁
Join: 2008/02/01 Messages: 395
FOX wrote: Great final so far. Didn't expect so many goals in just 45 minutes, congrats indree on BTTS. 😁
Thanks, I didn't expect to see even 6 goals in 90 minutes but well done and we had a great month and it is sad that it is done now 😁
N'Golo Kanté:
2013: Ligue 2
2014: Ligue 1
2016: Premier League winner
2016: Helps France to EURO final
2017: Premier League winner
2017: PFA Player of the Year
2017: PL Player of the Year
2017: Ballon d'Or nominee
2018: FA Cup winner
2018: World Cup winner

What an incredible rise
embeded-image
Join: 2018/05/01 Messages: 1628 Thanks: 25
And he was so shy that Stevene N'Zonzi was forced to asked their teammates to let Kante touch the trophy 😁
Benzema wrote: And he was so shy that Stevene N'Zonzi was forced to asked their teammates to let Kante touch the trophy 😁
Yeah, I saw it 😄 But he is a true leader and example. It was even nice to see something like that because he just works hard and doesn't care about attention or etc. 😄