Select your timezone:
Select

NBA 2017-18

Subscribe
popleli wrote: Valanciunas reached double-double tonight. He scored 18 points and took 13 rebounds
You forgot to mention impressive 2/3 3pts. He becoming really interesting NBA nowadays center.
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
Benzema wrote: You forgot to mention impressive 2/3 3pts. He becoming really interesting NBA nowadays center.
Yeah, opponents have more problems to defend against him now
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
Spurs won against Grizzlies after a good fight
Join: 2012/11/05 Messages: 175 Thanks: 148
Rockets won 16 games in a row and it will be interesting to see if they continue this against Bucks tonight
Join: 2012/09/14 Messages: 247 Thanks: 583
mall89 wrote: Rockets won 16 games in a row and it will be interesting to see if they continue this against Bucks tonight
They did it, it is incredible how they are playing at the moment
Join: 2015/01/05 Messages: 347
We will have a great game between Thunder and Spurs tonight
JV was close to double-double, he scored 17 points and took 9 rebounds. Well played by Raptors again
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
What do you guys think the best way for NBA to stop tanking for the highest draft? I mean these type of games like yesterday Hawks - Bulls shows what a shit system NBA are having right now. They just literally legally fixing the matches by trying to loose them. If nothing gonna change next season I will be out of words.
Join: 2015/09/09 Messages: 387 Thanks: 91
portevas wrote: What do you guys think the best way for NBA to stop tanking for the highest draft? I mean these type of games like yesterday Hawks - Bulls shows what a shit system NBA are having right now. They just literally legally fixing the matches by trying to loose them. If nothing gonna change next season I will be out of words.
Enjoy this shitty system and make cash 😁 Yesterday's OKC half time odds at 3.15 against Hawks was just a gift from bookies. It's the best time of the year in NBA betting if you know the right info
Join: 2009/08/26 Messages: 33 Thanks: 817
Golden State Warriors - Los Angeles Lakers 03/15 04:30
PICK: LOS ANGELES LAKERS (+7) @1.860 8/10
I'm not a big fan with these small + handicaps in NBA, but tonight there are many reasons to like it. Curry, Green, Thompson, West out. Iguodala questionable. Only stud there is left is Durant who definitely got hammered in Curry's birthday party. You can see in twitter a lot of videos with whole squad just getting loose. Because of LA's tight rotation and tough schedule 8/10 otherwise it would be a 10/10 bet
makafutka wrote: Golden State Warriors - Los Angeles Lakers 03/15 04:30
PICK: LOS ANGELES LAKERS (+7) @1.860 8/10
I'm not a big fan with these small + handicaps in NBA, but tonight there are many reasons to like it. Curry, Green, Thompson, West out. Iguodala questionable. Only stud there is left is Durant who definitely got hammered in Curry's birthday party. You can see in twitter a lot of videos with whole squad just getting loose. Because of LA's tight rotation and tough schedule 8/10 otherwise it would be a 10/10 bet
Thanks! I think this option is interesting, good luck
Golden State Warriors - Sacramento Kings 03/17 04:30

PICK: GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS (UNDER 109) @1.917 10/10

Without Curry GSW had 3 unders in a row and now they are down Durant and Thompson. Without those 3 offensive core players it should be hard to repeat GSW style and to push the tempo. Even with Durant but Curry off the floor GSW has a tempo in the league's bottom 10. Today they are facing Kings team, which were the slowest team for a long time this season (now Grizzlies). They actually played this season h2h without Durant and Curry (Thompson, McCaw was playing) and they only scored 106 points with quite a big number of 3pts (16 made with 43% shooting). All in all GSW are left with bunch of league's average players (except Green - but he's not that big of a threat offensively) and rookies, so the total should be closer to a 100 than a 110

betblog.com/picks/452623...arriors-sacramento-kings
We will have such an important game tonight because Thunder will play against Clippers team which is in the 9th place and they need every victory if they want to play in the playoffs.
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
It's very interesting for me this season watching Raptors and how far this year they will climb during the PO. It's look like they finally realise what it means playing together as a team and having so much reserves at the bench making them look very dangerous. After today Warriors lost they tied their season record with them and also having 11 winning streak they tied their franchise record.

They definitely one of most excited team before playoffs. Looking forward.
portevas wrote: It's very interesting for me this season watching Raptors and how far this year they will climb during the PO. It's look like they finally realise what it means playing together as a team and having so much reserves at the bench making them look very dangerous. After today Warriors lost they tied their season record with them and also having 11 winning streak they tied their franchise record.

They definitely one of most excited team before playoffs. Looking forward.
Find something exciting in the East its pretty difficult, but Raptors may be that one team. For me the most exciting part of this season is the Rockets, and can they beat Warriors in the playoffs
makafutka wrote: Find something exciting in the East its pretty difficult, but Raptors may be that one team. For me the most exciting part of this season is the Rockets, and can they beat Warriors in the playoffs
Yeah from that perspective I agree. If someone could win series against Warriors it should be Rockets
Magic Johnson about Curry: the greatest shooter we've ever seen...
Join: 2010/02/27 Messages: 237 Thanks: 157
Foreigns players in NBA making bigger influence every year

embeded-image
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
Glad to see that numbers especially when I'm European. There is a lot of talents over there and finally NBA scouting more overseas
portevas wrote: Glad to see that numbers especially when I'm European. There is a lot of talents over there and finally NBA scouting more overseas
Yeah, I agree with you because these numbers are growing and growing, so it is good news!
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517