Select your timezone:
Select

Full tilt poker $1 buyin saturday 30 january 2010

Subscribe
Hello

This is just a reminder of the tournament on saturday 30th january for full tilt members.

This is a buyin event $1+$0.50 with $20 added

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

If you have signed up through our full tilt review please add your screen name here

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at full tilt poker by ixgames-com

Tournament name: ixgames $1 buyin

Tournament type: texas hold'em NL

Maximum players: 1800

Amount: $20 guaranteed

Date: saturday 30th january 2010, 18.00 PM

The tournament is already visible inside the full tilt poker software.

Password: pekingduck807

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote: Hello

This is just a reminder of the tournament on saturday 30th january for full tilt members.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

If you have signed up through our full tilt review please add your screen name here

Freeroll information

Hope alot will turn out. Gl to every1. Enjoy your weekend 😁
Join: 2009/06/05 Messages: 54
Smilie wrote: Hope alot will turn out. Gl to every1. Enjoy your weekend 😁
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Hoping to be there, but won't know for sure until shortly before. . .

G'luck all! πŸ˜„[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote: [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Hoping to be there, but won't know for sure until shortly before. . .

G'luck all! πŸ˜„[/FONT]
Thanks IX,In and hope to see a good turnout.
Good Luck everyone.
Join: 2008/07/24 Messages: 152

How to join

Freeroll information

I'm game Can i please get back on the free roll list for fulltilt poker games again.Not sure why i was taking off it.But as long as the buy in events are $3 or less i'll support the buy in games.And I'll even make a banner and post it on my site for our 90 members to see if it's a weekly event.Without the password ofcourse πŸ˜‰.Thanks for the game should be a good one.
Join: 2008/12/09 Messages: 30
whitewolf wrote: Thanks IX,In and hope to see a good turnout.
Good Luck everyone.
Thanks for this ..the small field micro buyins w/ the extra added cash are the best tourneys ..Best luck 2 all who play 😁
:dance:
Join: 2009/02/06 Messages: 64
Halifaxleafs wrote: Thanks for this ..the small field micro buyins w/ the extra added cash are the best tourneys ..Best luck 2 all who play 😁
:dance:
Thanks for this - unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make this one since we have hockey tickets for tonight. PLEASE consider providing more of these - I think the turnout will continue to increase as we go forward.

Thanks IXGames!
Join: 2008/04/06 Messages: 47
bredstik wrote: Thanks for this - unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make this one since we have hockey tickets for tonight. PLEASE consider providing more of these - I think the turnout will continue to increase as we go forward.

Thanks IXGames!
Thanks for the game, looking forward to it :dance:
Join: 2008/06/06 Messages: 20
JoeShowdown wrote: Thanks for the game, looking forward to it :dance:
Thx IX

gl to all cya there😑
Join: 2009/09/06 Messages: 405

How to join

Freeroll information

I am in thanks I am a sucker for these small buy ins with money added.
Join: 2008/07/23 Messages: 30

How to join

Freeroll information

Hello

THANKYOU for the Email
without it
I certainly would have missed it
& felt like a bigHEEL

I have been busy over the weekend
(like most) & w/ 25 min to go
just happened to check my mail

I am reg'd now

goodluck ev1
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 250

ο»ΏNew posts