Select your timezone: Select

MLB 2017

Reply Subscribe
Washington Nationals vs Miami Marlins

In this game from the MLB we have an easy one to pick up in my opinion. Washington Nationals are going to win this game by two or more runs since Miami Marlins doesn't stand any chance. I had them winning by 3 or more in the openning series and i lost the bet. I expect them to bounce back hard and they should be able to do it since they're sending to the mound Gonzalez which have a 2.6ish ERA if i recall correctly. I'm sure that he's going to take care of the ball and Washington should win this one.

Washington Nationals Asian Handicap -1.5 @2.25 Bet365
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 308
guess wrote:

Washington Nationals vs Miami Marlins

In this game from the MLB we have an easy one to pick up in my opinion. Washington Nationals are going to win this game by two or more runs since Miami Marlins doesn't stand any chance. I had them winning by 3 or more in the openning series and i lost the bet. I expect them to bounce back hard and they should be able to do it since they're sending to the mound Gonzalez which have a 2.6ish ERA if i recall correctly. I'm sure that he's going to take care of the ball and Washington should win this one.

Washington Nationals Asian Handicap -1.5 @2.25 Bet365

Lost 3-2
Detroit Tigers vs Minnesota Twins

Match of the american MLB league between Detroit Tigers and Minnesota Twins. Hosts are not in very good form in this season. They have just 52 victories in 114 games so far and they are ranked 12th in this league. Guests are better. They have score 57-56 and they are ranked 7th in the standings. However, guests will start this match with not very good pitcher so I think that they don't have much chances here. Because of that I think teh hosts wil show better performance tonight and my suggestion is them to win.

Detroit Tigers @1.76 Bet365
guess wrote:

Detroit Tigers vs Minnesota Twins

Match of the american MLB league between Detroit Tigers and Minnesota Twins. Hosts are not in very good form in this season. They have just 52 victories in 114 games so far and they are ranked 12th in this league. Guests are better. They have score 57-56 and they are ranked 7th in the standings. However, guests will start this match with not very good pitcher so I think that they don't have much chances here. Because of that I think teh hosts wil show better performance tonight and my suggestion is them to win.

Detroit Tigers @1.76 Bet365

Lost 4-9
Miami Marlins vs Colorado Rockies

Colorado Rockies lost both previous games of the series from Miami, so they are looking to halt the negative series and avoid a sweeping. They were so close yesterday, but lost 4-3 at the end of the game. Colorado Rockies are 65-51 record so far and they are holding the wild card position so far. Miami Marlins are 55-60 record so far and their chances to reach the playoffs are really really tiny. The Rockies have one of the best batting this season. Marquez will start at Colorado today and he is 9-4 with a 3.88 ERA so far while Worley from Miami is 2-2 with a 4.82 ERA. The Rockies are closer to win today imo.

Colorado Rockies @1.91 Betfair
guess wrote:

Miami Marlins vs Colorado Rockies

Colorado Rockies lost both previous games of the series from Miami, so they are looking to halt the negative series and avoid a sweeping. They were so close yesterday, but lost 4-3 at the end of the game. Colorado Rockies are 65-51 record so far and they are holding the wild card position so far. Miami Marlins are 55-60 record so far and their chances to reach the playoffs are really really tiny. The Rockies have one of the best batting this season. Marquez will start at Colorado today and he is 9-4 with a 3.88 ERA so far while Worley from Miami is 2-2 with a 4.82 ERA. The Rockies are closer to win today imo.

Colorado Rockies @1.91 Betfair

Lost 5-3
Baltimore Orioles vs Oakland Athletics

Oakland Athletics (54-70) at Baltimore Orioles (60-64) at Camden Yards. Chris Smith gets the ball for the Athletics and he's 0-2 with a 6.30 ERA and 22 strikeouts this season. Smith is 0-1 with a 6.30 ERA and 6 strikeouts in his career against Baltimore. Ubaldo Jimenez gets the ball for the Orioles and he's 5-8 with a 6.47 ERA and 113 strikeouts this season. In his career, Jimenez 4-1 with a 4.70 ERA and 50 strikeouts against Oakland. Oakland are 1-4 in their last 5 games overall and is 1-6 in the last meetings in Baltimore. Baltimore need a win to stay in the race and should win here.

Baltimore Orioles @1.62 Bet365
guess wrote:

Baltimore Orioles vs Oakland Athletics

Oakland Athletics (54-70) at Baltimore Orioles (60-64) at Camden Yards. Chris Smith gets the ball for the Athletics and he's 0-2 with a 6.30 ERA and 22 strikeouts this season. Smith is 0-1 with a 6.30 ERA and 6 strikeouts in his career against Baltimore. Ubaldo Jimenez gets the ball for the Orioles and he's 5-8 with a 6.47 ERA and 113 strikeouts this season. In his career, Jimenez 4-1 with a 4.70 ERA and 50 strikeouts against Oakland. Oakland are 1-4 in their last 5 games overall and is 1-6 in the last meetings in Baltimore. Baltimore need a win to stay in the race and should win here.

Baltimore Orioles @1.62 Bet365

Won 7-3
Los Angeles Angels vs Texas Rangers

Game two of the series between Angles and Rangers.Last night Texas did good job and took game one with 5-3.Looking at both pitcher here , I think they might have good chance to take another one.LA on other hand are on a good run but I think they are going to face problems here.Ricky Nolasco will start for hosts , who is 6-12 with a 5.16 ERA.He is 1-3 with a 8.68 ERA against Rangers in last five starts against them.Tyson Ross will start for guests , who is 3-2 with a 7.02 ERA.He pitched well against LAA in only start against them this season.

Texas Rangers @2.35 Pinnacle
Pittsburgh Pirates vs Chicago Cubs

I like the odds for the Cubs here, so i will take the risk, backing them to bounce back today and sto a bad run of 3 lost games on the road, which will definitely cost them if they keep losing games against underperforming teams. The Pirates did it yesterday, in a strange, messy way, comming back late in the 8th inning and winning the match. This time they will have Cole on the mound, he is a decent pitcher but the Cubs are great at bats, while they have a far better bullpen and they need to win this one.

Chicago Cubs -1.5 @2.35 Bet365
Indians are the 1st team in the last 100 years to win 26 games in a 27-game span

embeded-image
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
Houston Astros vs Chicago White Sox

The White Sox offense is no longer so weak and the team can rebound left-hended pitchers, Keuchel is excellent but is no longer a legitimate ace and his bullpen has been terrible recently, Carson Fulmer is a weak pitcher should not be able to handle an Astros offense that returned to play well. The White Sox bullpen is also a troubled sector and should not replace the quality starting pitcher in the final strech of the match. The umpire tends to over and virtuality everything converges to a high scoring game.

Over total 8.5 @1.80 Bet365
2023-09-21 NPB Japanese professional baseball & Analysis of all games
September 21st NPB Yakult vs Chunichi

In the previous game, Chunichi lost in a situation where they should never lose, while Yakult pulled off a comeback in an absolute crisis. This difference will be very important in this game. Snider is a very strong pitcher against Chunichi and Yakult's batting has also started to recover their concentration. Of course, Chunichi gave up 5 runs in the previous game, but Caliste's home run was big and above all, the bullpen collapse will have a big impact.

Yakult win , Yakult handicap win , 7.5 under

September 21st NPB Hanshin vs Yomiuri

In the previous game, Yomiuri's bullpen collapsed again. This game also has a lot of bullpen variables. Aoyagi and Akahoshi had very different pitching contents in the previous match against each other, and Hanshin's batting, which came alive at home, should be able to continue the flow in this game as well.

Hanshin win , Hanshin handicap win , 6.5 over

September 21st NPB Rakuten vs Seibu

Now the gap between Softbank and Rakuten is reduced to 0.5 games. Now every day is a final for Rakuten. However, Shiomi's pitching is questionable whether it will work in the first league, and Seibu showed a clear success in left-handed attack in the previous game. Above all, Imai Tatsuya is the best Rakuten killer this season.

Seibu win , Seibu handicap win , 6.5 over

September 21st NPB Softbank vs Chiba Lotte

In the previous game, Softbank did not use both pitching and batting and lost, while Chiba Lotte lost with a big collapse of the bullpen. The process of losing was rather much worse for Chiba Lotte. Moreover, Arihara is absolutely strong at home, while Taneichi strangely struggles when he goes to Softbank away, and this point can be a burden for Chiba Lotte, whose bullpen collapsed the previous day.

Softbank win , Softbank handicap win , 6.5 over
Join: 2023/09/20 Messages: 11
2023-09-21 KBO Korean professional baseball & Analysis of all games
September 21st KBO SSG vs LG

Both teams had a rainout the previous day, which was a relief for LG, whose bullpen has been shaky lately. Song Young-jin's pitching as a starter is not very good recently, and Kelly is likely to find his balance after four days of rest. Above all, there is a big difference in hitting.

LG win , LG handicap win , 10.5 over

September 21st KBO Samsung vs Doosan

Both teams have very solid and unbeatable starters. The game is unlikely to be decided by the starters. However, as the game goes on, the bullpen stability increases for Doosan, and this difference will decide the game.

Doosan win , Samsung handicap win , 8.5 under

September 21st KBO KT vs Lotte

Lotte's hitting is not very good lately. And KT is strong at home and Lotte is weak away. Considering that this game is KT's home game, Bae Jae-seong and Na Gyun-an's pitching are hard to say even as empty words, but if it goes to a bullpen game, KT will eventually have an advantage.

KT win , Lotte handicap win , 8.5 over

September 21st KBO Kiwoom vs NC

NC decided to push Tanner as it is. That means they trust Tanner's pitching and Kiwoom is weak against left-handers. Of course, Huh Dae-hoon is also strong against NC and can pitch well at home, but if it goes to a bullpen game, NC will have an advantage.

NC win , Kiwoom handicap win , 8.5 over

September 21st KBO Hanwha vs KIA

Both teams' hitting are hard to say even as empty words lately. Especially for KIA, Na Sung-bum's departure could have a negative impact on their hitting. Considering Peña and Lee Ui-ri's pitching, the starter duel is not very good in a bad sense, but KIA's hitting has been showing a lot of strength in the second half, while Hanwha is weak in the second half, and this point will decide the game.

KIA win , Hanwha handicap win , 8.5 over
Join: 2023/09/20 Messages: 11