Select your timezone: Select

MLB 2017

Reply Subscribe
Official website - mlb-com/

embeded-image

Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 308
Los Angeles Dodgers vs Atlanta Braves

Atlanta Braves (47-48) at Los Angeles Dodgers (66-31) at Dodger Stadium. Atlanta Braves are leading the series 2-1 and have given the ball to Sean Newcomb who is 2-5 with a 4.86 ERA and 35 strikeouts this season. This will be Newcombs first start against the Dodgers. Clayton Kershaw is on the mound for the Dodgers and he's 15-2 with a 2.07 ERA and 166 strikeouts this season. In his career, Kershaw is 3-0 with a 1.52 ERA and 68 strikeouts against the Braves. Los Angeles is 6-0 in Kershaws last 6 starts against Atlanta. I think the series will be split after this game.

Los Angeles Dodgers -1.5 @1.57 Pinnacle
Cleveland Indians vs Los Angeles Angels

Here is very interesting match of the american MLB league between Cleveland Indians and away team Los Angeles Angels. Hosts are playing much better right now and I think that they are big favourites in this game. They have 53 victories and 45 defeats and they are second in the american league. Guests are not very good. They have score 49-52 and they are ranked 10th in this league. Because of that I think the hosts are much stronger team and I expect them to dominate from the start here and to take an easy victory. Good luck to all!

Cleveland Indians -1.5 @1.95 Bet365
guess wrote:

Cleveland Indians vs Los Angeles Angels

Here is very interesting match of the american MLB league between Cleveland Indians and away team Los Angeles Angels. Hosts are playing much better right now and I think that they are big favourites in this game. They have 53 victories and 45 defeats and they are second in the american league. Guests are not very good. They have score 49-52 and they are ranked 10th in this league. Because of that I think the hosts are much stronger team and I expect them to dominate from the start here and to take an easy victory. Good luck to all!

Cleveland Indians -1.5 @1.95 Bet365

Won 10-4
New York Yankees vs Tampa Bay Rays

Is not the first time this two teams are going to play each other I think they know what can they expect from each other and will do everything right to do the less mistakes possibles this game shouldn't have that may runs in my opinion I see th, having the less amount possible of having any mistakes I see this game closer than others both teams should do their job and not do mistakes at the end of the game I see a low scoring from each other like in their past games for them not to score much runs .

Total under 9 @1.86 Bet365
guess wrote:

New York Yankees vs Tampa Bay Rays

Is not the first time this two teams are going to play each other I think they know what can they expect from each other and will do everything right to do the less mistakes possibles this game shouldn't have that may runs in my opinion I see th, having the less amount possible of having any mistakes I see this game closer than others both teams should do their job and not do mistakes at the end of the game I see a low scoring from each other like in their past games for them not to score much runs .

Total under 9 @1.86 Bet365

Lost 6-5
Seattle Mariners vs New York Mets

A match between Seattle Mariners and New York Mets, i go for an over 9,5 runs for 2.12 odds from unibet, 2 out of first 3 games ended under the line but now with starters Montero 1-7 5.19 ERA and Miranda 7-4 4.30 ERA I think that over is more likely to happen than these odds would show, especially Montero should struggle here a lot away from home. In both last away matches were favourites but still they allowed 5 and 6 runs despite that, now when they are underdogs it can go into huge over to me.

Total over 9.5 @1.8 Bet365
guess wrote:

Seattle Mariners vs New York Mets

A match between Seattle Mariners and New York Mets, i go for an over 9,5 runs for 2.12 odds from unibet, 2 out of first 3 games ended under the line but now with starters Montero 1-7 5.19 ERA and Miranda 7-4 4.30 ERA I think that over is more likely to happen than these odds would show, especially Montero should struggle here a lot away from home. In both last away matches were favourites but still they allowed 5 and 6 runs despite that, now when they are underdogs it can go into huge over to me.

Total over 9.5 @1.8 Bet365

Won 5-7
San Diego Padres vs Pittsburgh Pirates

Both teams need desperate a win here and they will have back their key players I expect for them to score many runs specially how their pitchers been struggling their past games I see this match being hit after hit in the bat they both have decent hitters and I expect them to score runs specially after knowing how each other plays they will use as an advantage to see the other weakensss I see this game with no favorite really anything can happen here they both have the quality players for them to win this game with a lot of runs

Total over 8 @2.05 WilliamHill
guess wrote:

San Diego Padres vs Pittsburgh Pirates

Both teams need desperate a win here and they will have back their key players I expect for them to score many runs specially how their pitchers been struggling their past games I see this match being hit after hit in the bat they both have decent hitters and I expect them to score runs specially after knowing how each other plays they will use as an advantage to see the other weakensss I see this game with no favorite really anything can happen here they both have the quality players for them to win this game with a lot of runs

Total over 8 @2.05 WilliamHill

Lost 4-2
Miami Marlins vs Washington Nationals

Washington Nationals seem to be having great momentum, weather suits them well. I've hear of Marcell Ozuna having left shoulder cramps and as of recent times he's been their best hitter. The Nationals should win comfortably with at least 2 run advantage. My prediction is the Nationals to win in under 9.5 runs and -1.5. At odds of 2.25 I don't think there is a better bet at the moment. Be sure to follow my betting expert account to keep up to date on great baseball odds as well as nba odds when the 17/18 season starts. Just for a little extra comfort, these aren't just my tips they are bets I have placed as well. So good luck to all the fellow punters out there.

Washington Nationals -1.5 @2.25 Bet365
guess wrote:

Miami Marlins vs Washington Nationals

Washington Nationals seem to be having great momentum, weather suits them well. I've hear of Marcell Ozuna having left shoulder cramps and as of recent times he's been their best hitter. The Nationals should win comfortably with at least 2 run advantage. My prediction is the Nationals to win in under 9.5 runs and -1.5. At odds of 2.25 I don't think there is a better bet at the moment. Be sure to follow my betting expert account to keep up to date on great baseball odds as well as nba odds when the 17/18 season starts. Just for a little extra comfort, these aren't just my tips they are bets I have placed as well. So good luck to all the fellow punters out there.

Washington Nationals -1.5 @2.25 Bet365

0-1 lost
Pittsburgh Pirates vs Cincinnati Reds

Pirates will make a show late tonight, with a run into the play offs. This mornings game was not up to par and hopefully they pick up their game. 1-0 wasn't much to go off but like any other teams they have their nights both on and off. They have a good run into the back end of the season and confidence levels will be up. As I've stated before I wouldn't post tips on anything I wouldn't bet on and pirates-1.5 and under 8.5 runs is my prediction although betting expert won't give me the option to pick run line + over under.

Pittsburgh Pirates -1.5 @2.20 Bet365
guess wrote:

Pittsburgh Pirates vs Cincinnati Reds

Pirates will make a show late tonight, with a run into the play offs. This mornings game was not up to par and hopefully they pick up their game. 1-0 wasn't much to go off but like any other teams they have their nights both on and off. They have a good run into the back end of the season and confidence levels will be up. As I've stated before I wouldn't post tips on anything I wouldn't bet on and pirates-1.5 and under 8.5 runs is my prediction although betting expert won't give me the option to pick run line + over under.

Pittsburgh Pirates -1.5 @2.20 Bet365

Lost 1-9
Cleveland Indians vs New York Yankees

I believe it won't be much going on between this two teams both team have amazing pitchers and I think they will do their job to keep the score low also there will be a lot of key players missing key players that score a lot I don't see much from neither team they had play each other for quiet long time and they know their game style I don't see them doing much mistakes on tonight game I see a tight game where both teams will not do many mistakes on MLB USA tonight's game in baseballs .

Total under 9 @1.99 Pinnacle
guess wrote:

Cleveland Indians vs New York Yankees

I believe it won't be much going on between this two teams both team have amazing pitchers and I think they will do their job to keep the score low also there will be a lot of key players missing key players that score a lot I don't see much from neither team they had play each other for quiet long time and they know their game style I don't see them doing much mistakes on tonight game I see a tight game where both teams will not do many mistakes on MLB USA tonight's game in baseballs .

Total under 9 @1.99 Pinnacle

Void 7-2
Washington Nationals vs Miami Marlins

The Major League Baseball will feature an entertaining and thrill Regular Season Match-up between the Washington Nationals and the Miami Marlins which will conclude with a comfortable Win for the Home Team.

The Hosts are sending out a dangerous and effective Pitcher (Max) who has a 12-5 Record and a 2.21 ERA which will dismantle the Offensive Team of the Miami Marlins. They will be limited to very few Runs, if any, during the course of the 9 Innings. The Home Team have a 29-22 Home Record vs a 25-29 Away Record for the Visitors and they will be looking to improve it with a Win tonight!

Washington Nationals -1.5 @1.74 Pinnacle
guess wrote:

Washington Nationals vs Miami Marlins

The Major League Baseball will feature an entertaining and thrill Regular Season Match-up between the Washington Nationals and the Miami Marlins which will conclude with a comfortable Win for the Home Team.

The Hosts are sending out a dangerous and effective Pitcher (Max) who has a 12-5 Record and a 2.21 ERA which will dismantle the Offensive Team of the Miami Marlins. They will be limited to very few Runs, if any, during the course of the 9 Innings. The Home Team have a 29-22 Home Record vs a 25-29 Away Record for the Visitors and they will be looking to improve it with a Win tonight!

Washington Nationals -1.5 @1.74 Pinnacle

Lost 3-2
Oakland Athletics vs Seattle Mariners

And my last tip for the night is from San Francisco. Oakland Athletics are playing against Seattle Mariners and I am picking Seattle to win this match. Miranda is going to start for them, he has 7 wins and 5 defeats this year while for Oakland Graverman will play. He has not played much this season, they do not trust him very much. Only 5 matches, 2 wins and 3 defeats. Seattle is in big chase for a wild card spot, they are not far from Yankees and Royals. They need to win as many games as possible, and Oakland is a very good chance to do so.

Seattle Mariners @1.98 Pinnacle
guess wrote:

Oakland Athletics vs Seattle Mariners

And my last tip for the night is from San Francisco. Oakland Athletics are playing against Seattle Mariners and I am picking Seattle to win this match. Miranda is going to start for them, he has 7 wins and 5 defeats this year while for Oakland Graverman will play. He has not played much this season, they do not trust him very much. Only 5 matches, 2 wins and 3 defeats. Seattle is in big chase for a wild card spot, they are not far from Yankees and Royals. They need to win as many games as possible, and Oakland is a very good chance to do so.

Seattle Mariners @1.98 Pinnacle

Won 3-6