Select your timezone:
Select

Full tilt poker $50 freeroll sunday 18th october 2009

Subscribe
Hello

Members that are not included in tonights full tilt game (that have posted their screen name) will be added after the weekend. Screen names cant be added during weekends but you will get your spot at next tournament.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at full tilt poker by ixgames-com

Tournament name: ixgames-com $50 freeroll

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Maximum players: 1800

Amount: $50

Freeroll date: sunday 18th oct 2009, 18.00 PM

The tournament is already visible inside the full tilt poker software.

Password: This tournament is restricted.

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote: Hello

Members that are not included in tonights full tilt game (that have posted their screen name) will be added after the weekend. Screen names cant be added during weekends but you will get your spot at next tournament.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

Freeroll information

Good luck in the tournament and you have to posts your screenname earlier, but I'm in here so does that mean I'm also in the other on next week.
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 127
UnknownFlush wrote: Good luck in the tournament and you have to posts your screenname earlier, but I'm in here so does that mean I'm also in the other on next week.
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Many thanks from myself to the Admins & Mods around here who do such a great -- and THANKLESS so many times it seems -- job trying to keep everybody happy and the website/forum growing!:thumbsup[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856

How to join

Freeroll information

Good luck to everyone 😁
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote: Good luck to everyone 😁
Thanks for the game good luck all
Join: 2009/08/23 Messages: 187
Manne wrote: Good luck to everyone 😁
Thanks as I can obtain the entrance to this Tournament?
Join: 2009/06/19 Messages: 63
PedroMXDF_1 wrote: Thanks as I can obtain the entrance to this Tournament?
Thank you for doing this freeroll with a list,I know it is a lot more work.We can have a great fun game without pw thieves.....How do you like them apples😡....for the pw thievers
Join: 2008/11/07 Messages: 145

How to join

Freeroll information

Rebels Devil....not certain I understand this.
Join: 2009/08/02 Messages: 190
Rebels Devil wrote: Rebels Devil....not certain I understand this.
Ahhh I see I added mine to late But Great thing your doing.
I love this idea and Thank You for all the extra work but it
Will be worth it.

Thanks MANNE
Join: 2008/07/24 Messages: 152
whitewolf wrote: Ahhh I see I added mine to late But Great thing your doing.
I love this idea and Thank You for all the extra work but it
Will be worth it.

Thanks MANNE
Good Luck everyone😡!
Join: 2009/09/27 Messages: 75
miskei03 wrote: Good Luck everyone😡!
Looking forward to it.
Join: 2008/04/24 Messages: 95

How to join

Freeroll information

Pokerstars and full tilt pazx7
Join: 2009/06/07 Messages: 16
thepokerfox wrote: Pokerstars and full tilt pazx7
embeded-image

well the new system works out fine only 37 people and all were having a good game was one of most interesting final tables been at in a long time great game e1. this is the results and thank you ixgames for putting this on.:thumbsup
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378
onpokplaya wrote: embeded-image

well the new system works out fine only 37 people and all were having a good game was one of most interesting final tables been at in a long time great game e1. this is the results and thank you ixgames for putting this on.:thumbsup
I gave FundelMental my chips early on. Bummer but a great freeroll nonetheless. Looking for ward to the next one! Gotta love not having 800 non-members fighting over the prize pool!
Join: 2009/08/21 Messages: 154
AAChipMagnet wrote: I gave FundelMental my chips early on. Bummer but a great freeroll nonetheless. Looking for ward to the next one! Gotta love not having 800 non-members fighting over the prize pool!
Great game guys fundamental made it not so fun but what ever man not going to make many friends like that though.
miskei03 wrote: Great game guys fundamental made it not so fun but what ever man not going to make many friends like that though.
Great game guys fundamental made it not so fun but what ever man not going to make many friends like that though.

dont hold it against the person miskei the deal thing is a option full tilt gives never used it before not sure if it is good or bad . seeing how the
gratification of winning is what its all about .
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378
onpokplaya wrote: Great game guys fundamental made it not so fun but what ever man not going to make many friends like that though.

dont hold it against the person miskei the deal thing is a option full tilt gives never used it before not sure if it is good or bad . seeing how the
gratification of winning is what its all about .
Not bad, looks like this was a good move for these tournaments. Im glad you liked it as well. :thumbsup

Nice play trucker and congratulations😁
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote: Not bad, looks like this was a good move for these tournaments. Im glad you liked it as well. :thumbsup

Nice play trucker and congratulations😁
Look Tucker ol boy I am not mad at all about it I was just stating that he wont or you for that matter wouldnt make many friends doing that. Not sore about a freeroll it was fun I lost oh well but it would be nice if everyone agree's on something (like we did) and not be a richard like one of you where. We all play on the same forum I have been in that same situation in a freerollarmy freeroll and we all agreed no problem its about respecting the other players like I all way try to do. I feel if you make it to final table you should get something and that is why full tilt put that "DISCUSS DEAL" button there because we should be grown men or women about it and talk it out well one of us did'nt understand that.
miskei03 wrote: Look Tucker ol boy I am not mad at all about it I was just stating that he wont or you for that matter wouldnt make many friends doing that. Not sore about a freeroll it was fun I lost oh well but it would be nice if everyone agree's on something (like we did) and not be a richard like one of you where. We all play on the same forum I have been in that same situation in a freerollarmy freeroll and we all agreed no problem its about respecting the other players like I all way try to do. I feel if you make it to final table you should get something and that is why full tilt put that "DISCUSS DEAL" button there because we should be grown men or women about it and talk it out well one of us did'nt understand that.
I feel if you make it to final table you should get something and that is why full tilt put that "DISCUSS DEAL" button there because we should be grown men or women about it and talk it out well one of us did'nt understand that.
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Hmmm...wasn't there, but there's two things wrong about this statement to begin with. . .

(1) Just because you make a final table does it mean you'll get paid anything. Payout structure is set by the game organizer based on # of players and is set once registration is closed. In this case 5 were getting paid and that is obviously less than the number of players at the table. This information is readily available in the tournament lobby and you can act accordingly to it. . .

(2) The "discuss a deal button" will ALLOW players to discuss a deal but unless all agree to one, it's not going to happen and it can't be forced to happen. You may not like the hold out(s) but the way to make them learn the lesson is to put THEM in a position where THEY want to deal. The option being available also allows a way out from a tournament going on longer than the players care to invest time for. They split the prize pool and play shorter time for the left over. . .

Just an outsider's observations. . .[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote: I feel if you make it to final table you should get something and that is why full tilt put that "DISCUSS DEAL" button there because we should be grown men or women about it and talk it out well one of us did'nt understand that.
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Hmmm...wasn't there, but there's two things wrong about this statement to begin with. . .

(1) Just because you make a final table does it mean you'll get paid anything. Payout structure is set by the game organizer based on # of players and is set once registration is closed. In this case 5 were getting paid and that is obviously less than the number of players at the table. This information is readily available in the tournament lobby and you can act accordingly to it. . .

(2) The "discuss a deal button" will ALLOW players to discuss a deal but unless all agree to one, it's not going to happen and it can't be forced to happen. You may not like the hold out(s) but the way to make them learn the lesson is to put THEM in a position where THEY want to deal. The option being available also allows a way out from a tournament going on longer than the players care to invest time for. They split the prize pool and play shorter time for the left over. . .

Just an outsider's observations. . .[/FONT]
Thanks for really good tour. I've got money again 😁
Join: 2009/10/04 Messages: 19