Select your timezone:
Select

Full tilt poker $50 freeroll sunday 27th december 2009

Subscribe
pokerplayer wrote: Got back on and it shows that the torny is voided now .... 😟?
After all that work ... they just void it 😟? What are they going to do with the $$
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 63
TurboDave wrote: anyone able to get back on ?

Nope.... somebody must have tripped over an extension cord and pulled the plug at FT
Nope.... somebody must have tripped over an extension cord and pulled the plug at FT

good one Dave

guess they couldnt handle your fan
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 250
mjoshin125 wrote: Nope.... somebody must have tripped over an extension cord and pulled the plug at FT

good one Dave

guess they couldnt handle your fan
I got dumped by FTP last night too. Haven't tried again today yet. I was about to final table on a different tourney but had been eliminated from the IXGames tourney when it happened. Checked back after an hour and still FTP is down. What about all those who paid to get in the Daily Dollar and other tourneys that were supposed to be played and didn't get to play? Will they be reimbursed? How do they reimburse those who were in tournaments at the time? Who knows how much each person would have won if played out. FTP has just earned my complete dislike. Their bad beats are bad enough to scare even the best poker players away without network outages. Rinky dink! They can't afford BACKUP NETWORK and SYSTEMS with the rake they are raking in? Pretty unbelievable but these are the reasons I won't even play anything but freerolls on FTP from now on. I would suggest that everyone who got "screwed" by FTP last night email them with their complaint(s) and let them know how unhappy you are with their service. Unless an act of God took out multiple network service providers at once, they have no excuse for what happened and should reimburse everyone as well as provide them some kind of gift on top of it for the inconvenience.
Join: 2009/08/21 Messages: 154
AAChipMagnet wrote: I got dumped by FTP last night too. Haven't tried again today yet. I was about to final table on a different tourney but had been eliminated from the IXGames tourney when it happened. Checked back after an hour and still FTP is down. What about all those who paid to get in the Daily Dollar and other tourneys that were supposed to be played and didn't get to play? Will they be reimbursed? How do they reimburse those who were in tournaments at the time? Who knows how much each person would have won if played out. FTP has just earned my complete dislike. Their bad beats are bad enough to scare even the best poker players away without network outages. Rinky dink! They can't afford BACKUP NETWORK and SYSTEMS with the rake they are raking in? Pretty unbelievable but these are the reasons I won't even play anything but freerolls on FTP from now on. I would suggest that everyone who got "screwed" by FTP last night email them with their complaint(s) and let them know how unhappy you are with their service. Unless an act of God took out multiple network service providers at once, they have no excuse for what happened and should reimburse everyone as well as provide them some kind of gift on top of it for the inconvenience.
Yes, I was at the final table last night when FTP went down. In fact, I was participating in 2 other tourneys as well. I received an email from Full Tilt regarding one of the tourneys I was in - it placed me as finishing 35/63, and they gave me prorated winnings of 28 cents. I'm not sure why I haven't gotten anything for the other two tourneys yet though, especially this one since I was in 4th place at the time of the crash. I'm hoping to hear something from FTP but may have to email them here pretty soon...
Join: 2008/04/06 Messages: 47
AAChipMagnet wrote: I got dumped by FTP last night too. Haven't tried again today yet. I was about to final table on a different tourney but had been eliminated from the IXGames tourney when it happened. Checked back after an hour and still FTP is down. What about all those who paid to get in the Daily Dollar and other tourneys that were supposed to be played and didn't get to play? Will they be reimbursed? How do they reimburse those who were in tournaments at the time? Who knows how much each person would have won if played out. FTP has just earned my complete dislike. Their bad beats are bad enough to scare even the best poker players away without network outages. Rinky dink! They can't afford BACKUP NETWORK and SYSTEMS with the rake they are raking in? Pretty unbelievable but these are the reasons I won't even play anything but freerolls on FTP from now on. I would suggest that everyone who got "screwed" by FTP last night email them with their complaint(s) and let them know how unhappy you are with their service. Unless an act of God took out multiple network service providers at once, they have no excuse for what happened and should reimburse everyone as well as provide them some kind of gift on top of it for the inconvenience.
How do they reimburse those who were in tournaments at the time?

any of the tourneys, that were "VOIDED"
are just that
(like they never even happened)

so, any monies for entries,, should have already been refunded
& as far as the freerolls go, it didnt take place

(shoulda made a deal) lol
pokerplayer wrote: After all that work ... they just void it 😟? What are they going to do with the $$
Adding information at another thread about the FTP crash.

forum-ixgames-com/full-tilt-poker-forum/5874-full-tilt-software-crashed-tournament-voided-html

Please have patience!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
mjoshin125 wrote: How do they reimburse those who were in tournaments at the time?

any of the tourneys, that were "VOIDED"
are just that
(like they never even happened)

so, any monies for entries,, should have already been refunded
& as far as the freerolls go, it didnt take place

(shoulda made a deal) lol
I don't believe that's the case - it sounds like we should be receiving winnings. This was in the email I received from FTP:

When a tournament is cancelled after it reaches the money, according to tournament rule 31.3 (www-fulltiltpoker-com/tourRules-php):
* All remaining players will have their tournament fee refunded and be
awarded with the next guaranteed payout of the tournament.
* The remaining prize pool will be divided and distributed according to chip
count - (Remaining Prize Pool)*(Your Chip Count)/(Total Chips in Play) = Your
Share of Remaining Prize Pool.

31.3. If the tournament had reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will have their tournament fee refunded and be awarded with the next guaranteed payout. In addition, the remaining prize pool (and Cashout pool where applicable) will be distributed amongst the surviving players based on their chip counts.
bredstik wrote: I don't believe that's the case - it sounds like we should be receiving winnings. This was in the email I received from FTP:

When a tournament is cancelled after it reaches the money, according to tournament rule 31.3 (www-fulltiltpoker-com/tourRules-php):

31.3. If the tournament had reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will have their tournament fee refunded and be awarded with the next guaranteed payout. In addition, the remaining prize pool (and Cashout pool where applicable) will be distributed amongst the surviving players based on their chip counts.
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]It will be interesting to see the resolutions because another forum I play at, Bredstik also, has rescheduled their voided freeroll for tomorrow. So I'm assuming they've been told -- or are they assuming? -- that there were not going to be payouts, whether the bubble had popped or not. . .[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
bredstik wrote: I don't believe that's the case - it sounds like we should be receiving winnings. This was in the email I received from FTP:

I don't believe that's the case -

When a tournament is cancelled after it reaches the money,

31.3. If the tournament had reached the money -

but, it didnt reach the money

I think it paid top 6😟

& there were 8 playing😟
mjoshin125 wrote: I don't believe that's the case -

I think it paid top 6😟

& there were 8 playing😟
As Maxwell Smart would say,

[FONT="Century Gothic"]"MISSED IT BY THAT MUCH" (><)[/FONT]
mjoshin125 wrote: I don't believe that's the case -

I think it paid top 6😟

& there were 8 playing😟
Hmmm. I don't remember now how many got paid out, and the voided tourney isn't showing up any more to go back and look. I agree that there were 8 left. If it only paid out 6, then that would explain it. Is there any way to verify?
bredstik wrote: Hmmm. I don't remember now how many got paid out, and the voided tourney isn't showing up any more to go back and look. I agree that there were 8 left. If it only paid out 6, then that would explain it. Is there any way to verify?
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I keep records of my tournaments. [Yes, I'm THAT anal retentive.] 53 were registered into the tournament w/ 6 going to be paid. . .[/FONT]
SycoSteve wrote: [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I keep records of my tournaments. [Yes, I'm THAT anal retentive.] 53 were registered into the tournament w/ 6 going to be paid. . .[/FONT]
I found this
in my hand history folder
after the sever at FullTilt was restored:
it was the only entry in the folder

Full Tilt Poker Tournament Summary ixgames $50 freeroll (127438456) Hold'em No Limit
Buy-In: $0 + $0
Buy-In Chips: 1500
53 Entries
Total Prize Pool: $50
Tournament started: 2009/12/27 18:01:00 ET
Tournament Voided: 2009/12/27 21:41:46 ET
Note: The payouts below may be inaccurate because this tournament was voided.

1: crazzvette, $19 (payout unconfirmed due to void)
2: XPOKERCHIC
3: TurboDave
4: bredstik
5: mjoshin125
6: wetknapps
7: sk82day
8: angiedubs
9: poker d player
10: AAChipMagnet
11: Rebels Devil
12: DOPITZ 1014
13: TallSeas
14: Aud300
15: sasquatch001
16: spiderman637
17: dd_decker
18: moonlapse88
19: thorlin
20: krusty07
21: whosbluffin09
22: lcid86
23: wangster152
24: tha_e0ne
25: deankn68
26: Buckeye3636
27: dwelk75
28: andrew6502
29: DarkSideDeviant
30: BIGDADDY2SVG
31: datsme53
32: Retro Gamer
33: ValidHope
34: jach24
35: Miskei03
36: pazx7
37: teenetheasian
38: asparagusharry
39: trevor25
40: Jodieblonde
41: Nexrum
42: vw596
43: Skankman29
44: Smilie 13
45: zjohn😴
46: thewinner44
47: kadam82
48: SycoSteve
49: thejuanupsman
50: trucker103
51: UnknownPoker
52: awesomechillin
53: roy22284
mjoshin125 finished in 5th place
mjoshin125 wrote: I found this
in my hand history folder
after the sever at FullTilt was restored:
it was the only entry in the folder

Full Tilt Poker Tournament Summary ixgames $50 freeroll (127438456) Hold'em No Limit
Buy-In: $0 + $0
Buy-In Chips: 1500
53 Entries
Total Prize Pool: $50
Tournament started: 2009/12/27 18:01:00 ET
Tournament Voided: 2009/12/27 21:41:46 ET
Note: The payouts below may be inaccurate because this tournament was voided.

1: crazzvette, $19 (payout unconfirmed due to void)
2: XPOKERCHIC
3: TurboDave
4: bredstik
5: mjoshin125
6: wetknapps
7: sk82day
8: angiedubs
9: poker d player
10: AAChipMagnet
11: Rebels Devil
12: DOPITZ 1014
13: TallSeas
14: Aud300
15: sasquatch001
16: spiderman637
17: dd_decker
18: moonlapse88
19: thorlin
20: krusty07
21: whosbluffin09
22: lcid86
23: wangster152
24: tha_e0ne
25: deankn68
26: Buckeye3636
27: dwelk75
28: andrew6502
29: DarkSideDeviant
30: BIGDADDY2SVG
31: datsme53
32: Retro Gamer
33: ValidHope
34: jach24
35: Miskei03
36: pazx7
37: teenetheasian
38: asparagusharry
39: trevor25
40: Jodieblonde
41: Nexrum
42: vw596
43: Skankman29
44: Smilie 13
45: zjohn😴
46: thewinner44
47: kadam82
48: SycoSteve
49: thejuanupsman
50: trucker103
51: UnknownPoker
52: awesomechillin
53: roy22284
mjoshin125 finished in 5th place
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I'm not 100% sure, but I think this file is created once you are bounced from a tournament -- voiding may be the same as busting as far as the FT client is concerned. I think the FT client creates it; it doesn't need the server. . .

So, the finish position shown for you may be based on the chip counts at the time the server went down. It's not proof positive of the number of still in the game at the time of the crash. If sk82day [the "bubble boy"] knows he was still in the game at the time of the crash then my theory about the client creating the file would seem to be corroborated. . .[/FONT]
SycoSteve wrote: [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I'm not 100% sure, but I think this file is created once you are bounced from a tournament -- voiding may be the same as busting as far as the FT client is concerned. I think the FT client creates it; it doesn't need the server. . .

So, the finish position shown for you may be based on the chip counts at the time the server went down. It's not proof positive of the number of still in the game at the time of the crash. If sk82day [the "bubble boy"] knows he was still in the game at the time of the crash then my theory about the client creating the file would seem to be corroborated. . .[/FONT]
I remember for fact that there were at least 8 left, possibly 9, but I know at least 8 with 6 getting paid.
Join: 2009/04/11 Messages: 77
sk82day wrote: I remember for fact that there were at least 8 left, possibly 9, but I know at least 8 with 6 getting paid.
If that's true, which I now this to be the case, that would explain why no one was paid and the tourney was voided.

Bad timing for the 8 of us that were left.
bredstik wrote: If that's true, which I now this to be the case, that would explain why no one was paid and the tourney was voided.

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I'm not 100% sure, but I think this file is created once you are bounced from a tournament -- voiding may be the same as busting as far as the FT client is concerned. I think the FT client creates it; it doesn't need the server. . .[/FONT]
the folder, wasnt created til 10:36pm that night, the same time I was reconnected to their server
the previous folder's last hand is stamped @7:45pm w/9 players
but that was a complete hand
I remember for fact that there were at least 8 left, possibly 9, but I know at least 8 with 6 getting paid.
I thought there were 8, but coulda been 9- doesnt really matter
If that's true, which I now this to be the case, that would explain why no one was paid and the tourney was voided.

shoulda made a deal (everytime I say that, it is toungue in cheek)