Select your timezone:
Select

Full tilt poker $50 freeroll sunday 6th december 2009

Subscribe
Hello

This is just a reminder of the tournament on sunday 6th december for full tilt members.

Screen names cant be added during weekends but you will get your spot at next tournament.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

If you have signed up through our full tilt review please add your screen name here

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at full tilt poker by ixgames-com

Tournament name: ixgames-com $50 freeroll

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Maximum players: 1800

Amount: $50

Freeroll date: sunday 6th december 2009, 18.00 PM

The tournament is already visible inside the full tilt poker software.

Password: This tournament is restricted/private.

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote: Hello

This is just a reminder of the tournament on sunday 6th december for full tilt members.

Screen names cant be added during weekends but you will get your spot at next tournament.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

If you have signed up through our full tilt review please add your screen name here

Freeroll information

:thumbsup thx for the freeroll :thumbsup

always good๐Ÿ˜ก!
Join: 2009/09/06 Messages: 405

How to join

Freeroll information

See you at the tables! ๐Ÿ˜
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote: See you at the tables! ๐Ÿ˜
I haven`t been added but i believe that i won`t be home at the time of the freeroll anyway, i`m gonna play next week. Good luck to everyone!
Join: 2009/11/11 Messages: 59
melk22 wrote: I haven`t been added but i believe that i won`t be home at the time of the freeroll anyway, i`m gonna play next week. Good luck to everyone!
See ya all tonight!
Join: 2009/08/21 Messages: 154
AAChipMagnet wrote: See ya all tonight!
Cant make this one, but good luck to all:thumbsup
Join: 2009/08/23 Messages: 187
zjohnzzz wrote: Cant make this one, but good luck to all:thumbsup
Mr. Ivey is sitting in for me tonight :thumbsup

Good luck to all
Join: 2008/08/02 Messages: 113

How to join

Freeroll information

Thanks for the opportunity!:thumbsup
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 189
datsme53 wrote: Thanks for the opportunity!:thumbsup
Good luck & Have Fun.

See you in the table
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 127
datsme53 wrote: Thanks for the opportunity!:thumbsup

good luck ev1 !!

see if I am able to remember this time (LOL)

lets see
stopped by the forum
I have FT open on the computer
all I have left to do, is to forget all about the game AGAIN:1orglaugh
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 250

How to join

Freeroll information

Wtf! I am an active member and till cant get the fkin pw im pissed
Join: 2008/10/19 Messages: 36
dopitz wrote: Wtf! I am an active member and till cant get the fkin pw im pissed
Wtf! I am an active member and till cant get the fkin pw im pissed

there is NO password..you need to be pre registered by admin....i assume its early in the week! maybe you just missed the cut this week...if your active im sure you will be in there soon!
Join: 2009/09/06 Messages: 405
mjoshin125 wrote:

good luck ev1 !!

lets see
stopped by the forum
I'm in. Good luck everyone!
Join: 2008/04/06 Messages: 47
bredstik wrote: I'm in. Good luck everyone!
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]
Another KILLER game! Cashed in for the 3rd week in a row. . . ๐Ÿ˜„ . . .but it wasn't easy getting there, once again. Great game all. For all I know it may still be playing out as I type this. . . :1orglaugh

The only thing that made this one not as good as previous ones was the large number of people who did not show up. Seems like about 1/3 to 1/2 the field. Perhaps that needs to be addressed with regards to the pre-registration of players. . . :confused:[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote: [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]
Another KILLER game! Cashed in for the 3rd week in a row. . . ๐Ÿ˜„ . . .but it wasn't easy getting there, once again. Great game all. For all I know it may still be playing out as I type this. . . :1orglaugh

The only thing that made this one not as good as previous ones was the large number of people who did not show up. Seems like about 1/3 to 1/2 the field. Perhaps that needs to be addressed with regards to the pre-registration of players. . . :confused:[/FONT]
Thanks for another good tournament๐Ÿ˜ก!
Join: 2008/10/24 Messages: 171
mjoshin125 wrote:

good luck ev1 !!

lets see
stopped by the forum

good luck ev1 !!

see if I am able to remember this time

I did make it this time

GG ev1
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 250
mjoshin125 wrote:
good luck ev1 !!

see if I am able to remember this time

I did make it this time

GG ev1
Congrats to all that made the money. Sorry I couldn't be there but will see you all next week.
Join: 2009/10/25 Messages: 218
mjoshin125 wrote:

good luck ev1 !!

lets see
stopped by the forum
Good game last night guys
Join: 2009/08/19 Messages: 198
sasquatch01 wrote: Good game last night guys
GG every1. Didn't make the money this time but there is next time.
Join: 2009/08/21 Messages: 154
AAChipMagnet wrote: GG every1. Didn't make the money this time but there is next time.
Good game & congrats to those who made ITM ๐Ÿ˜ Was alotta fun with some real solid tables ..

Looking forward to the next one ๐Ÿ˜„

This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker.

Full Tilt Poker Tournament ixgames $50 freeroll NL Hold'em
Buy-In: $0.00
52 players
Total Prize Pool: $50.00
Start Date: December 6 6:00 PM ET

Dear DarkSideDeviant,

You finished the tournament in 2nd place.
There has been $11.00 added to your account.

Congratulations!
Thank you for participating.

Thnx IXGames ๐Ÿ˜ Been hard to keep a bankroll building on Tilt..appreciated
Join: 2009/02/06 Messages: 64

๏ปฟNew posts