Select your timezone:
Select

Full tilt poker $60 freeroll sunday 15th november 2009

Subscribe
Hello

This is just a reminder of the tournament on sunday 15th november for full tilt members.

Screen names cant be added during weekends but you will get your spot at next tournament.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

If you have signed up through our full tilt review please add your screen name here

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at full tilt poker by ixgames-com

Tournament name: ixgames-com $60 freeroll

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Maximum players: 1800

Amount: $60

Freeroll date: sunday 15th november 2009, 18.00 PM

The tournament is already visible inside the full tilt poker software.

Password: This tournament is restricted.

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote: Hello

This is just a reminder of the tournament on sunday 15th november for full tilt members.

Screen names cant be added during weekends but you will get your spot at next tournament.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

If you have signed up through our full tilt review please add your screen name here

Freeroll information

Thanks for the game, good luck to all!
Join: 2009/08/23 Messages: 187

How to join

Freeroll information

embeded-image
Join: 2008/08/08 Messages: 158
zjohnzzz wrote: Thanks for the game, good luck to all!
Good luck all, I will sitting this one out. I am on pokercation(poker vacation) right now. I will probably be back playing in a month.
Join: 2009/07/29 Messages: 455
XPOKERCHIC wrote: embeded-image
embeded-image

nice pix X I WILL TAKE SOME LEMONADE plz lol
ty for the games IXGAMES and noticed the prize has gone up sweet .:dance::thumbsup
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378

How to join

Freeroll information

Thxs for the game. Good-Luck Everyone :dance:
Join: 2008/03/30 Messages: 28
HappyToker wrote: Thxs for the game. Good-Luck Everyone :dance:
Account upgraded so hopefully I'll be there to challenge next week!!:dance:
gl to all

FT username: krusty07
Join: 2009/09/06 Messages: 405
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote: Good luck all, I will sitting this one out. I am on pokercation(poker vacation) right now. I will probably be back playing in a month.
Good luck all, I will sitting this one out. I am on pokercation(poker vacation) right now. I will probably be back playing in a month.
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]That's some break from the tables, AA. :eek:

Hope you're doing something enjoyable with that time. Extended breaks from time to time are not the worst idea when you've been marathoning donk-a-ments for a while. . . :thumbsup

See ya at the tables again when you're back. . . πŸ˜„[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote: Good luck all, I will sitting this one out. I am on pokercation(poker vacation) right now. I will probably be back playing in a month.
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]That's some break from the tables, AA. :eek:

Hope you're doing something enjoyable with that time. Extended breaks from time to time are not the worst idea when you've been marathoning donk-a-ments for a while. . . :thumbsup

See ya at the tables again when you're back. . . πŸ˜„[/FONT]
Thanks for the freeroll today! Looking forward to it. Good luck to all those that participate. :thumbsup
Join: 2008/04/06 Messages: 47

How to join

Freeroll information

Thanks for the tourney. Again this weeks tourney was great. Everyone gets along great now that the tourney is smaller and has only members in them. It was a tough field of players. Congrats to everyone ITM and the first place winner deankn68 and second place JosephShowdown.

Full Tilt Poker Tournament #117162874 ixgames $60 freeroll NL Hold'em
Buy-In: $0.00
67 players
Total Prize Pool: $60.00
Start Date: November 15 6:00 PM ET

Dear XPOKERCHIC,

You finished the tournament in 3rd place.
There has been $8.70 added to your account.

embeded-image
XPOKERCHIC wrote: Thanks for the tourney. Again this weeks tourney was great. Everyone gets along great now that the tourney is smaller and has only members in them. It was a tough field of players. Congrats to everyone ITM and the first place winner deankn68 and second place JosephShowdown.

67 players

Dear XPOKERCHIC,

embeded-image
Whoo Hooo! Three tourneys, three FT's. X

Full Tilt Poker Tournament #116500167 PANDAmonium NL Hold'em
Buy-In: $1.50 + $0.50
26 players
Total Prize Pool: $39.00
Start Date: November 15 8:00 PM ET

Dear XPOKERCHIC,

You finished the tournament in 2nd place.
There has been $8.97 added to your account.

26 players

------------------------------------------------------

Dear XPOKERCHIC,

----------------------------------------------------
Full Tilt Poker Tournament Summary PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME (116490956) Hold'em No Limit
Buy-In: $2 + $0.50
Knockout Bounty: $1
XPOKERCHIC received 5 Knockout Bounty Awards
Buy-In Chips: 1500
37 Entries
Total Prize Pool: $37
Tournament started: 2009/11/15 19:01:00 ET
Tournament finished: 2009/11/15 21:26:05 ET

XPOKERCHIC finished in 2nd place

There has been $8.51 added to your account.
XPOKERCHIC wrote: Whoo Hooo! Three tourneys, three FT's. X

26 players

Dear XPOKERCHIC,

26 players

------------------------------------------------------

Dear XPOKERCHIC,

----------------------------------------------------
Full Tilt Poker Tournament Summary PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME (116490956) Hold'em No Limit
Buy-In: $2 + $0.50
Knockout Bounty: $1
XPOKERCHIC received 5 Knockout Bounty Awards
Buy-In Chips: 1500
37 Entries
Total Prize Pool: $37
Tournament started: 2009/11/15 19:01:00 ET
Tournament finished: 2009/11/15 21:26:05 ET

XPOKERCHIC finished in 2nd place

There has been $8.51 added to your account.
embeded-image

well was almost on the way out thanks to pocket aces got back in this battle and finished 4th was a very fun game so much better when people get along congrats to deank and showdown and X and alll the others who itm'ed
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378
XPOKERCHIC wrote: Thanks for the tourney. Again this weeks tourney was great. Everyone gets along great now that the tourney is smaller and has only members in them. It was a tough field of players. Congrats to everyone ITM and the first place winner deankn68 and second place JosephShowdown.

67 players

Dear XPOKERCHIC,

embeded-image
Yup....A big thank you to all. Great tournament. It is nice to play with only members......Congrats to Josephshowdown and Xpokerchic on a great game.

Poker is a game of skill but I can honestly say that last night I had the Horseshoe with me. Made some Questionable calls (right Xpokerchic...lol...sry):o:o and got lucky.

Thanks again Ixgames members for making it so much fun. Good luck to all.
Join: 2009/10/25 Messages: 218
keithdn68 wrote: Yup....A big thank you to all. Great tournament. It is nice to play with only members......Congrats to Josephshowdown and Xpokerchic on a great game.

Poker is a game of skill but I can honestly say that last night I had the Horseshoe with me. Made some Questionable calls (right Xpokerchic...lol...sry):o:o and got lucky.

GG everybody! WTG keithdn68!
Join: 2009/08/21 Messages: 154
keithdn68 wrote: Yup....A big thank you to all. Great tournament. It is nice to play with only members......Congrats to Josephshowdown and Xpokerchic on a great game.

yup....A big thank you to all. Great tournament. It is nice to play with only members......Congrats to Josephshowdown and Xpokerchic on a great game.

it's great to see such positive comments
direct result of truly 'restricted' games

:thumbsupIX !
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 250
mjoshin125 wrote: yup....A big thank you to all. Great tournament. It is nice to play with only members......Congrats to Josephshowdown and Xpokerchic on a great game.

it's great to see such positive comments
direct result of truly 'restricted' games

:thumbsupIX !
Was a great game! How come I'm not in nov 22 game yet? I see many registered:confused:
Join: 2008/06/06 Messages: 20

How to join

Freeroll information

My ixgames account has been upgraded, I added my full tilt user id to the thread I was told. 😁
Join: 2008/12/23 Messages: 34

ο»ΏNew posts