Select your timezone:
Select

Pdc and carbon poker $1000 qualifier freeroll wednesday 10th feb 2010

Subscribe
Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 10th february.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames 1K qualifier

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000

Prize: 3 entry tickets to $1000 guaranteed tournament.

Freeroll date: wednesday 10th feb -10, 18.00 (GMT -8)

Password: 603424

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote: Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 10th february.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames 1K qualifier

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000

Prize: 3 entry tickets to $1000 guaranteed tournament.

Freeroll date: wednesday 10th feb -10, 18.00 (GMT -8)

Password: 603424

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Very NICE :thumbsup
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote: Very NICE :thumbsup
My favorite tourney, thanks for the game :thumbsup good luck to all
Join: 2009/08/23 Messages: 187
zjohnzzz wrote: My favorite tourney, thanks for the game :thumbsup good luck to all
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Yup, yup, yup! Let's get it on again! Thanks much!! 😄[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote: [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Yup, yup, yup! Let's get it on again! Thanks much!! 😄[/FONT]
I love these things and the prize is a very nice tournament chance I almost cashed in on the one I won a few weeks back. 18th of 84 top prize 300 bucks. Very nice opportunity.
Join: 2009/12/30 Messages: 72
Dorginne wrote: I love these things and the prize is a very nice tournament chance I almost cashed in on the one I won a few weeks back. 18th of 84 top prize 300 bucks. Very nice opportunity.
I will play this tourney like 😁
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 127
UnknownFlush wrote: I will play this tourney like 😁
Thanks for the game see you all there gla😡
Join: 2008/09/24 Messages: 21
diamondbaby wrote: Thanks for the game see you all there gla😡
Thanks for the game

I notice in the post that it says 18:00 (GMT-8)

but the game is 18:00 ET which is (GMT-5)

(I'm on GMT and I'll be playing at 23:00 GMT)
Join: 2009/06/07 Messages: 71
Samango wrote: Thanks for the game

Thanks for the game

ok go ahead sam try and confuse ole trucker103 lol gl and c ya at the tables and ty ixgames .:what::thumbsup
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378
onpokplaya wrote: Thanks for the game

ok go ahead sam try and confuse ole trucker103 lol gl and c ya at the tables and ty ixgames .:what::thumbsup
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Man, woulda been better off if I didn't get my 'net connection back. Boy did I play dumb today! :1orglaugh[/FONT]
SycoSteve wrote: [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Man, woulda been better off if I didn't get my 'net connection back. Boy did I play dumb today! :1orglaugh[/FONT]
Have too say I didn't know half the players there did you - anyone😡!:confused::confused::confused:
Join: 2009/09/06 Messages: 405
marco123 wrote: Have too say I didn't know half the players there did you - anyone😡!:confused::confused::confused:
I did recognize a few faces, some steve guy gave me all his chips willingly so naturaly i called him a d0nk 😄 but not in a bad way.. anyhow.. it disturbed me that after that he said something about romania but i didn`t completely understand what, so, steve whatever if u read this message please write that again, thank you donk!

good luck and good bye
Join: 2009/11/11 Messages: 59
melk22 wrote: I did recognize a few faces, some steve guy gave me all his chips willingly so naturaly i called him a d0nk 😄 but not in a bad way.. anyhow.. it disturbed me that after that he said something about romania but i didn`t completely understand what, so, steve whatever if u read this message please write that again, thank you donk!

good luck and good bye
i did recognize a few faces, some steve guy gave me all his chips willingly so naturaly i called him a d0nk 😄 but not in a bad way.. anyhow.. it disturbed me that after that he said something about romania but i didn`t completely understand what, so, steve whatever if u read this message please write that again, thank you donk!

good luck and good bye
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Wasn't me this time. There were two Steve's at my table as I recall. And I don't remember any Romanians at my table before I busted. Innocent!![/FONT]
marco123 wrote: Have too say I didn't know half the players there did you - anyone😡!:confused::confused::confused:
have too say I didn't know half the players there did you - anyone😡!:confused::confused::confused:
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]There did seem to be some new "faces" this week. Not necessarily a bad thing. As long as they were supposed to be allowed to be there, that is. . .[/FONT]
SycoSteve wrote: i did recognize a few faces, some steve guy gave me all his chips willingly so naturaly i called him a d0nk 😄 but not in a bad way.. anyhow.. it disturbed me that after that he said something about romania but i didn`t completely understand what, so, steve whatever if u read this message please write that again, thank you donk!

good luck and good bye
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Wasn't me this time. There were two Steve's at my table as I recall. And I don't remember any Romanians at my table before I busted. Innocent!![/FONT]

PHEW - though we were going to have another sycogate incident😡!!😄
Join: 2009/09/06 Messages: 405
marco123 wrote: [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Wasn't me this time. There were two Steve's at my table as I recall. And I don't remember any Romanians at my table before I busted. Innocent!![/FONT]

:1orglaugh [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]I have something named after me! Thanks, Marco!! :1orglaugh[/FONT]