Select

FIFA: World Cup 2018

Subscribe
embeded-image
Join: 2015/02/17 Messages: 275
No deadly groups this year
Join: 2016/02/13 Messages: 403 Thanks: 285
miller3 wrote: embeded-image
I think it will be interesting game between Spain and Portugal or Belgium against England
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
Group A very easy, Russia should be glad.. France Australia and Denmark will be fighting and group D ARgentina ICeland Croatia that a good one
Join: 2015/12/16 Messages: 253 Thanks: 16
brexit wrote: Group A very easy, Russia should be glad.. France Australia and Denmark will be fighting and group D ARgentina ICeland Croatia that a good one
I agree with you but I just don't think that France will have problems against Australia or Denmark. But we will see.
Join: 2012/09/14 Messages: 247 Thanks: 582
Which team will win the 2018 FIFA World Cup? Any guesses?
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
indree wrote: Which team will win the 2018 FIFA World Cup? Any guesses?
France i guess
Join: 2016/02/13 Messages: 403 Thanks: 285
tennisclub wrote: France i guess
I think the same.
indree wrote: Which team will win the 2018 FIFA World Cup? Any guesses?
I think it can be France or Brazil
Join: 2010/02/27 Messages: 237 Thanks: 157
Its hard to say - Brazil playing in europe it can make a little bit difference for them, but Poland can show some skills also
Join: 2015/12/16 Messages: 253 Thanks: 16
brexit wrote: Its hard to say - Brazil playing in europe it can make a little bit difference for them, but Poland can show some skills also
Yes I agree. I think Portugal or Germany will also can fight in this World Cup
Join: 2015/01/05 Messages: 347
What do you think about VAR system?
Join: 2012/11/05 Messages: 175 Thanks: 148
faster wrote:
What do you think about VAR system?
I think that VAR system is not bad but not in the highest level of football. At the moment too much mistakes or controversial situation happened and made by VAR. Imagine if something controversial would happen in World Cup semifinal or final because of the VAR? Too much on the desk IMO.
Join: 2011/11/19 Messages: 239 Thanks: 37
arv wrote: I think that VAR system is not bad but not in the highest level of football. At the moment too much mistakes or controversial situation happened and made by VAR. Imagine if something controversial would happen in World Cup semifinal or final because of the VAR? Too much on the desk IMO.
Yeah, it is true and this system should be faster
Join: 2012/11/05 Messages: 175 Thanks: 148
embeded-image

Can't wait for the World Cup! Do you feel the same? What are your thoughts? Whcih team do you support or which is your favorite?
Join: 2010/02/27 Messages: 237 Thanks: 157
I think everyone feels the same. I'm supporting France but I don't see them winning World Cup until the *** Didier Deschamps will coach them. Too much politics around him and outside things and because of that we won't be able to see the best France national football team.
My favorites this year Brazil. Excellent squad and names ahead so they just need to get well together and we could see very dominant team.
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
Benzema wrote: I think everyone feels the same. I'm supporting France but I don't see them winning World Cup until the *** Didier Deschamps will coach them. Too much politics around him and outside things and because of that we won't be able to see the best France national football team.
My favorites this year Brazil. Excellent squad and names ahead so they just need to get well together and we could see very dominant team.
Yeah, it is true about the feeling it. However, I support England for so many years and I expect that this time is going to be better... I think the favorite to win the Cup would be Germany or Brazil
embeded-image

Liverpool and Egypt forward Mohamed Salah has taken to Twitter to confirm he is confident he will be fit for this summer’s World Cup.

Salah was forced off with a suspected dislocated shoulder in the first half of Liverpool's Champions League final defeat to Real Madrid in Kiev on Saturday night, with initial fears he may miss the tournament in Russia.

But the player himself remains upbeat about his chances of being involved, tweeting: "It was a very tough night, but I'm a fighter.

"Despite the odds, I'm confident that I'll be in Russia to make you all proud. Your love and support will give me the strength I need."

The final was finely balanced at 0-0 when Salah was forced off after half an hour following a challenge from Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos.
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
Hopefully he'll be there because Egypt without him are nothing.
Found this post on twitter

Heard a lot of GK's are complaining about the new World Cup ball (Adidas Telstar 18)

Apparently, it moves in the air and makes it very difficult for GK's to read the flight of the ball.

Will this mean more high scoring games? #WorldCup #Russia2018