Select your timezone: Select

NBA 2017-18

Reply Subscribe
Well played by Oladipo and Pacers
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
Oklahoma City Thunder - Utah Jazz

I believe the Jazz will win this series and it starts now. The Thunder played an incredible game one, but they also played well above their averages in many offensive categories. The Jazz played uncharacteristically bad defense at times and I expect them to slow the pace of play and shore up a lot of their defensive holes. Mitchell will assert himself more and Ingles will hit more shots, which will allow Rubio to shoot less. Altogether, the Jazz have been the more consistent team and better at making adjustments, while the Thunder have been known to follow up a good game with a terrible one. Jazz win a close one here.

PICK: UTAH JAZZ @2.590 10/10

betblog.com/picks/455800...a-city-thunder-utah-jazz
Join: 2015/09/09 Messages: 387 Thanks: 91
portevas wrote:

I believe the Jazz will win this series and it starts now. The Thunder played an incredible game one, but they also played well above their averages in many offensive categories. The Jazz played uncharacteristically bad defense at times and I expect them to slow the pace of play and shore up a lot of their defensive holes. Mitchell will assert himself more and Ingles will hit more shots, which will allow Rubio to shoot less. Altogether, the Jazz have been the more consistent team and better at making adjustments, while the Thunder have been known to follow up a good game with a terrible one. Jazz win a close one here.

I don't agree with you... Yes, it is hard for OKC to play against Jazz in this series because Utah is a strong team and they are playing really well but OKC should win the series 4:2 or 4:3. But we will see a great fight and game should be close.
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
popleli wrote:

I don't agree with you... Yes, it is hard for OKC to play against Jazz in this series because Utah is a strong team and they are playing really well but OKC should win the series 4:2 or 4:3. But we will see a great fight and game should be close.

If you think that OKC will win series in 7 games then I don't understand why you don't agree with my choice. Because for 4:3 results Jazz anyway would needed to win one game in Oklahoma.
portevas wrote:

Sweet win and the series starting to be much more interesting. Interesting what lines we will see in for game in Utah.
portevas wrote:

Sweet win and the series starting to be much more interesting. Interesting what lines we will see in for game in Utah.

Yeah, you were right about this game because Jazz really won it. I think that odds for OKC should rise up and it will be worth to try it. OKC should definitely win one game in Utah. When we will see the odds, we could decide what to pick up.
What do you guys think about the game between Pacers and Cavs tonight? I think that it is worth to try to pick up Pacers. Indiana is playing with a passion and they are very motivated. Meanwhile, Cleveland has serious problems in their defense. However, it is a big chance that we will have all 7 or 6 matches in these series. But I am really impressed how Indiana is playing.
Join: 2012/09/14 Messages: 247 Thanks: 582
I don't believe that Portland is going to lose these series 4-0. They are strong team and can win away match. However, I think that it is worth to take Blazers over, + handicap. But if you are not afraid to risk, it is worth to take even Portland victory.
popleli wrote:

I don't believe that Portland is going to lose these series 4-0. They are strong team and can win away match. However, I think that it is worth to take Blazers over, + handicap. But if you are not afraid to risk, it is worth to take even Portland victory.

They didn't make it and I am so surprised that series ended by such result 4:0. However, we will have Pacers against Cavs tonight again. I think that Pacers will give everything on the court again but Cavs would be down 3-0 if they didn't win tonight... I think it is worth to pick up +handicap of Pacers because it is a safer choice.
indree wrote:

They didn't make it and I am so surprised that series ended by such result 4:0. However, we will have Pacers against Cavs tonight again. I think that Pacers will give everything on the court again but Cavs would be down 3-0 if they didn't win tonight... I think it is worth to pick up +handicap of Pacers because it is a safer choice.

Too much on the desk was on this game and this loss for Pacers in this series means everything. Can't imagine them winning on the road and probably the most common series result now 4-2.
portevas wrote:

Too much on the desk was on this game and this loss for Pacers in this series means everything. Can't imagine them winning on the road and probably the most common series result now 4-2.

I think the same that these series can end 4-2 but the games will be close again... However, I hope that Indiana is going to give everything on the court.. Sabonis played fantastically in the last game...
indree wrote:

I think the same that these series can end 4-2 but the games will be close again... However, I hope that Indiana is going to give everything on the court.. Sabonis played fantastically in the last game...

Didn't watch the game but I saw that commentators was blaming a lot Turner so yeah it's was time for Sabonis to shine.
I think it is worth to risk and take OKC victory or +handicap tonight. They are down 1-2 and they should do everything to tie the result of these series. However, I don't believe that Timberwolves can win two times in a row against Rockets.
Indiana is not going to give up and they will fight hard against Cavs today. This game should be close again, so it is a good option to pick up Indiana +7 handicap.
Join: 2012/09/14 Messages: 247 Thanks: 582
mall89 wrote:

Indiana is not going to give up and they will fight hard against Cavs today. This game should be close again, so it is a good option to pick up Indiana +7 handicap.

You were right, we had one more great game. But LJ is playing powerfully and what a winning shot he made... Wow but if Cleveland wins these series, I think they will be out from the next opponent because it is too hard to play
I think that it is worth to take Boston Celtics + handicap tonight. I don't believe that the difference of points are going to be high, this match should be close. However, these series are one of the most interesting ones
Join: 2012/11/05 Messages: 175 Thanks: 148
Pacers - Cavaliers, LeBron is playing powerfully in playoffs and he will play the same tonight. Of course, Indiana is going to fight hard for the victory because they can't lose anymore but Cavs should win and end these series here.

Jazz - Thunder, Oklahoma made such an incredible comeback in the last game and they won it. They will not give up again and it is worth to pick up their +handicap.
Join: 2010/02/27 Messages: 237 Thanks: 157
robii wrote:

Pacers - Cavaliers, LeBron is playing powerfully in playoffs and he will play the same tonight. Of course, Indiana is going to fight hard for the victory because they can't lose anymore but Cavs should win and end these series here.

Jazz - Thunder, Oklahoma made such an incredible comeback in the last game and they won it. They will not give up again and it is worth to pick up their +handicap.

Can't see Jazz loosing their crucial game at home. They had a 25 points lead and it shows the capability of the team. Home advantage is a very big boost for any of the team. No one wants to play in Utah on a road. I see more value on Jazz handicap
Join: 2015/12/16 Messages: 253 Thanks: 16
I would pass the game between Jazz and OKC at all... I think that Toronto should win away game tonight and end their series. They shouldn't win by many points but they should win. However, we will have one more great match with a good fight between Cavs and Pacers too.
After Game 6, Lebron is still the only player without a teammate to score at least 20 points in a playoff game.

Highest Scoring Teammates

Game 1: 15 points (J.R. Smith)

Game 2: 15 points (Kevin Love)

Game 3: 19 points (Kevin Love)

Game 4: 18 points (Kyle Korver)

Game 5: 19 points (Kyle Korver)

Game 6: 13 points (Jeff Green)