Select your timezone:
Select

NBA 2017-18

Subscribe
I think it is time for Rockets. They are playing really strongly this season and they can win the title this season. We will have great fight against GSW but they should win tonight, so it is worth to take Rockets - handicap. What do you think?
Join: 2010/02/27 Messages: 237 Thanks: 157
robii wrote: I think it is time for Rockets. They are playing really strongly this season and they can win the title this season. We will have great fight against GSW but they should win tonight, so it is worth to take Rockets - handicap. What do you think?
I'm not sure about Rockets. I mean they are great team but the home court for them is not that big favor as it was for Celtics. Probably I will skip the first game to see how it ends.
Join: 2015/09/09 Messages: 387 Thanks: 91
Well done by GSW tonight. However, we will have one more great game between Celtics and Cavs. I am not sure that Boston is going to smash their opponent again but I think it is worth to take their over.
Join: 2012/11/05 Messages: 175 Thanks: 148
faster wrote: Well done by GSW tonight. However, we will have one more great game between Celtics and Cavs. I am not sure that Boston is going to smash their opponent again but I think it is worth to take their over.
After the first match for me here it's totally 50/50 and still i prefer Celtics with their defense over the Cavaliers with a lot of questions. Celtics are ready to play against LeBron James. Of course I don't think that James stats would be like in the first game but to score 30-40 points against Celtics could be much harder. I rather would skip this match.

I'm really want to get Rockets with around ~ 2 odds for the second series game but it's seems isn't possible. Warriors done the big job taking away the home court so no more pressure for them.
I can't imagine LeBron and Cavaliers losing 2 straights game in playoffs. They were shooting poor and I beieve that they will improve and will adapt better in 2nd game. Go Cavs!
Join: 2015/12/16 Messages: 253 Thanks: 16
Phoenix wins draft lottery

embeded-image

For the first time in franchise history, the Phoenix Suns will select first overall.

The Suns had a 25% chance to land the no. 1 pick and will eventually select first this June.

The Sacramento Kings will select second and the Atlanta Hawks will have the third overall pick.

After this turn of events, the question of who will be picked at the top is more than interesting since big man DeAndre Ayton may seem the “safe” choice, but Luka Doncic and coach Igor Kokoskov have a close relationship since their collaboration in the Slovenian national team.

Check out the full lottery list below:

1. Phoenix Suns
2. Sacramento Kings
3. Atlanta Hawks
4. Memphis Grizzlies
5. Dallas Mavericks
6. Orlando Magic
7. Chicago Bulls
8. Cleveland Cavaliers (via Nets)
9. New York Knicks
10. Philadelphia 76ers (via Lakers)
11. Charlotte Hornets
12. Los Angeles Clippers (via Pistons)
13. Los Angeles Clippers
14. Denver Nuggets
brexit wrote: I can't imagine LeBron and Cavaliers losing 2 straights game in playoffs. They were shooting poor and I beieve that they will improve and will adapt better in 2nd game. Go Cavs!
Well played by Boston. LeBron did a great job again but it wasn't enough. I don't think that Cavs can win these series. The result should be 4-1 or 4-2. They don't get enough contribution from another players.
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
Houston played too well this season to lose two times in a row at home during such important matches. I think it is worth to take Rockets because I don't think that they can win series if they are going to be down by 2-0.
Join: 2012/11/05 Messages: 175 Thanks: 148
faster wrote: Houston played too well this season to lose two times in a row at home during such important matches. I think it is worth to take Rockets because I don't think that they can win series if they are going to be down by 2-0.
After this night I probably will try them on game 3 also. I mean it's hard to win in Oracle arena, but we get 3.5 odds. Too much at the moment for sure
portevas wrote: After this night I probably will try them on game 3 also. I mean it's hard to win in Oracle arena, but we get 3.5 odds. Too much at the moment for sure
Yeah, I agree with you that it is really hard to win there but I believe in Rockets and they are the only team which can stop GSW from becoming champions again. It is worth to risk when they give such high odds
embeded-image
Join: 2015/02/26 Messages: 208
I think that Houston is going to fight and we will see a close match. It is worth to take Rockets +handicap or you can even take their victory, if you are not afraid to risk
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
After this lost Rockets destroyed my believes in them. Probably now I will skip whole series and maybe will play just on totals. No respect for themself to loss that big.
portevas wrote: After this lost Rockets destroyed my believes in them. Probably now I will skip whole series and maybe will play just on totals. No respect for themself to loss that big.
Yeah, I agree with you. I really believed that Rockets can win against GSW this season because they played so well. However, it looks like noboday can stop GSW again. I don't believe that the winner from the other conference can fight more than Rockets
If the Golden Staten Warriors want to take a 3-1 lead against the Houston Rockets they may have to do it without Andre Iguodala, who is suffering from knee soreness.

The Warriors forward is listed as doubtful for Tuesday night's Game 4 Oracle Arena in Oakland.

David Aldridge reports that Iguodala banged knees with James Harden in the second half of Game 3 on Sunday night.

ESPN's Ramona Shelburne reports Iguodala will undergo an X-Ray. If they come back clean, he could be upgraded. The bruise reportedly is slightly below Iguodala's left knee cap.
Join: 2012/09/14 Messages: 247 Thanks: 582
I really don't think that Cleveland can win three times in a row in these series. Yes, we can talk that LeBron is playing powerfully an so on. But I think after 4 games we don't need to repeat the same reasons. We should see one more good fight but it should end with Boston victory
Im pretty sure that Boston Celtics will defeat them tonight...
Join: 2018/05/17 Messages: 15
Boston Celtics Money Line @ 20/21
Over 206.0 Total Points @ 10/11
Join: 2018/05/17 Messages: 15
BOGOBET wrote: Im pretty sure that Boston Celtics will defeat them tonight...
I'm not sure about them the Cavaliers didn't get any trouble against them in home. Yeah Celtics won 2 last games at home as well but we should look more about previously results and it shows that Cavaliers found the way to beat them. I'm more about Cavaliers but with total over I agree with you.
BOGOBET wrote: Im pretty sure that Boston Celtics will defeat them tonight...
Unfortunately you were right about Celtics. Any tought's about Rockets - Warriors match? At the moment I still thinking