Select your timezone:
Select

US Open 2018

Subscribe
eight wrote: Khachanov K. +7 games @1.92 Pinnacle

Khachanov have good serve and recently playing very good tennis. It will be hard for Nadal to break his serve and I expect that we could see here a tie break which would be very helpful for this handicap. Nadal not that powerful on hard court and for him it's always hard to play against big guy who have a great serve. Should be interesting match.
Easy win.
Join: 2014/12/29 Messages: 258 Thanks: 4
Finally a comfortable win for Djokovic. Dominated Gasquet there
Join: 2018/05/01 Messages: 1628 Thanks: 25
Kaia Kanepi - Serena Williams. Kaia Kanepi +5.5 @1.694 Pinnacle

Kanepi playing a great tennis at the moment and really deserved all her wins especially against Halep. She got serve and has a great backhand which should be one of the reason to be on this match. Meanwhile Both players didn't lost set yet in US Open and I don't expect that Serena will lost set to Kanepi but the handicap still a little bit high in IMO and 2 breaks in the match would still fit for the selection. Serena lost against her sister Venus Williams but to be honest Venus played really bad and was totally outplayed by the Serena. The first real match for Williams here.
eight wrote: Kaia Kanepi - Serena Williams. Kaia Kanepi +5.5 @1.694 Pinnacle

Kanepi playing a great tennis at the moment and really deserved all her wins especially against Halep. She got serve and has a great backhand which should be one of the reason to be on this match. Meanwhile Both players didn't lost set yet in US Open and I don't expect that Serena will lost set to Kanepi but the handicap still a little bit high in IMO and 2 breaks in the match would still fit for the selection. Serena lost against her sister Venus Williams but to be honest Venus played really bad and was totally outplayed by the Serena. The first real match for Williams here.
Lost. Unofortunately but she lost first set 0-6 and destroyed all the chances for the handicap. Altouth she had opportunity for the 2nd break in the 2nd for 6-2 result she won that set 6-4. And of course the crucial last set was taken by Serena Williams.

Here is my prediction for today's Nishikori - Kohlschreiber match

betblog.com/picks/466414...ri-philipp-kohlschreiber
Did not see that coming from Cilic.. 3-0 win over Goffin is very impressive and now we get a 2014 Final rematch between Cilic and Nishikori
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 769 Thanks: 20
Also, Millman is giving Federer fits right now, great fight but I doubt he keeps it up
olbg wrote: Also, Millman is giving Federer fits right now, great fight but I doubt he keeps it up
What a match, I cannot believe Millman just took a 2-1 set lead. I just backed Roger at 1.90 though, I agree with you I think Roger will pull it off somehow anyway
Oh my god Federer actually lost to Jack Millman...
Weird feeling that Thiem may beat Nadal tonight
WHAT A MATCH. THEY BOTH LEFT IT ALL OUT THERE... NADAL IS SIMPLY LEGENDARY MAN
Del Potro vs Nadal
Djokovic vs Nishikori

We've got some cracking match ups for the Semi Finals. Delpo and Djokovic are my picks to win
Djokovic is playing some superb tennis, he really is back to his best and its so great to see that
Women's Final is set. It's gonna be SERENA VS OSAKA. Both women have been in incredible form only dropping 1 set each throughout the whole tournament. Really excited about that match
US OPEN 2018 – Kei Nishikori vs Novak Djokovic MATCH PREVIEW

embeded-image

The second Semi Final is anticipated to be just as exciting as the first one. Two very good tennis players who are expected to have a ton of top level rallies. This is the 4th meeting of the year between Kei and Novak and Kei will be looking to reach his second US Open Final of his career and defeat Novak for the first time this year. Novak is also looking to add another GS to his legendary career.

More - betblog.com/previews/us-...c-match-betting-preview/

____________________________________________________________________________________

US OPEN 2018 – Rafael Nadal vs Juan Martin Del Potro MATCH PREVIEW

embeded-image

We have what shapes up to be a very entertaining Semi Final between Rafael Nadal and Del Potro! This is the third time these two meet up at an US Open semi final with the previous meetings ending in Del Potro’s win in 09 and Nadal winning last year. Let’s get into some key facts and betting tips for this match.

More - betblog.com/previews/us-...o-match-betting-preview/
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
Del Potro's road to the Final

3-0 vs D.Young
3-0 vs Kudla
3-0 vs Verdasco
3-0 vs Coric
3-1 vs Isner
2-0 vs Nadal (RET)

It sucks that Nadal got injured in that Semi, but man Del Potro has been incredible in this tournament, I'm rooting for him to go all the way and I really hope we get a Del Potro Djokovic final
So many horrific errors from Nishikori tonight. Just can't sustain that top level yet
That was just ridiculous from Djokovic, that winner to settle the match and the performance as a whole. The man is back to his best and it so so good to see that. He was not broken ONCE in this match. Djokovic is also 21-1 in his last 22. Cannot wait for the Final between Novak and DelPo it will be crazy!!
Serena having meltdowns at the US Open is a common thing now. Naomi Osaka a well deserved champion, it's all about keeping stability now at the top for her. Incredible tournament from Osaka
LukasLAL824 wrote: Serena having meltdowns at the US Open is a common thing now. Naomi Osaka a well deserved champion, it's all about keeping stability now at the top for her. Incredible tournament from Osaka
Reminds of the time when she went at the ref for the foot fault decision lol. But seriously concerning Osaka she was spectacular in this tournament. big things ahead
olbg wrote: Reminds of the time when she went at the ref for the foot fault decision lol. But seriously concerning Osaka she was spectacular in this tournament. big things ahead
I'm very happy for Osaka, she deserved to win as a player and as a person as well. Meanwhile I was disappointed of Serena actions.