Select your timezone: Select

Match fixing

Reply Subscribe
embeded-image

Celik all the way on fix
Join: 2014/05/24 Messages: 2 Thanks: 195
No comments 😄 Japan mafia
www-flashscore-com/match/EcyBdKP --- -summaryd-.
Join: 2013/06/01 Messages: 3 Thanks: 17
Www-flashscore-com/match/2iq1Nupf/#match-summary

Total fix 😲 . All in on one match just without penalty.. over total in maximum, ht/ft, red card..
Join: 2009/07/14 Messages: 3 Thanks: 10
Syrianska - Sundsvall ht1/ft2 fixed match 😁, a lot of money was placed before match and on live betting.

www-oddsportal-com/soccer/sweden ... O/#ht-ft;2
Join: 2013/06/01 Messages: 3 Thanks: 17
Betting Scandal: the full transcript of Daniele Bracciali`s Skype conversations here

www-tennisworldusa-org/Betting-S --- 20797-html
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
Fixed match:
www-youtube-com/watch?v=8mZ-0RTgFJo
Join: 2015/01/31 Messages: 156
METTA Riga - FB Gulbene

Some people says that meta riga win will be fixed.
Envigado - Cortulua

Coefficient dropping very fast, it might be fixed Cortulua win
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 308
Join: 2008/01/22 Messages: 177
Join: 2008/02/01 Messages: 395
Mamelodi Sundowns - Polokwane

Some people say that mamelodi win can be fixed!

Andrea Masiello fixed match, own goal.
Join: 2015/02/17 Messages: 275
Hello all, what do you guys think about the fixed matches, does they exist? Do you think that is possible to us "normal peoples" to find someone who have that kind of information?
Join: 2015/01/05 Messages: 347
jstbets Wrote:

Hello all, what do you guys think about the fixed matches, does they exist? Do you think that is possible to us "normal peoples" to find someone who have that kind of information?

Yes it's exist, but you never get it, only small group people will know about it and they will surely do not share.
Hello all, I live in Croatia, and there are maybe like 10 000 sites that sell fixed matches. And I've spend thousands of euros finding that information, and I didn't find nothing but thieves.

I would really like to hear what other people on this forum who maybe have more experience than me. What do you think about the fixed matches, does they exist and within what limits. Do you think that is possible to us "normal peoples" to find someone who have that kind of information?
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
popleli Wrote:

Hello all, I live in Croatia, and there are maybe like 10 000 sites that sell fixed matches. And I've spend thousands of euros finding that information, and I didn't find nothing but thieves.

I would really like to hear what other people on this forum who maybe have more experience than me. What do you think about the fixed matches, does they exist and within what limits. Do you think that is possible to us "normal peoples" to find someone who have that kind of information?

I don't think so that some people can share, if they know that info it will cost very much..
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 308
popleli Wrote:

Hey popleli, Are there fixed matches? Hell yes. They exist in every league of the world.

Is it possible for normal punters to gather 100% information about a fixed match? NO. There is no trust or 100% information about e fixed match in stupid sites that took your money.

Stay away from this sites ,trust your instinct and gather as much information possible from ppl in this forum who give their opinion and valuable information about different matches.
Join: 2008/02/22 Messages: 203
adebade Wrote:

Hey popleli, Are there fixed matches? Hell yes. They exist in every league of the world.

Is it possible for normal punters to gather 100% information about a fixed match? NO. There is no trust or 100% information about e fixed match in stupid sites that took your money.

Stay away from this sites ,trust your instinct and gather as much information possible from ppl in this forum who give their opinion and valuable information about different matches.

Hello, why do you think someone who knows fixed matches would send them to others and risk,make odds less valuable etc,when he by his own can bet on it and earn milions ?aanswer is simple.. On this forum as we take care about our posters we immediatelly ban idiots trying to advertise and sell "fixed games "
Join Our Telegram Channel >>> https://t.me/+fmIhMmyw0dMwZWI0
Join: 2007/06/26 Messages: 2761