Select your timezone: Select

Is it possibly to fully support yourself?

Reply Subscribe
What do you think is it possible to fully support yourself out of betting? Of course, having in mind this needs a lot of time, efforts, etc. I for now think it is possible 😁
Join: 2011/04/12 Messages: 1
trigubaz Wrote:

What do you think is it possible to fully support yourself out of betting? Of course, having in mind this needs a lot of time, efforts, etc. I for now think it is possible 😁

If you have money, this can become your 'profession'. Of course, it will be super stressful. You can always have some extra income from betting, but support yourself fully - I wouldn't think so. Why do you think so? For how long have you been betting? I am really good at betting, but I don't support myself fully.
Join: 2011/04/18 Messages: 11 Thanks: 2781 Phone: LT
1. Have money
2. Control your money
3. Be patient
4. Get to know which sports is the best for you
5. Never bet too often
6. If you lose a bet, don't lose your mind.

And everything will be OK. If your bank is at least 10K you can add extra 1000 EUR every month easily. Also choose your bookmaker visely.
Join: 2010/03/21 Messages: 1
Of course everybody dreams of betting and winning, not having to go to the office everyday. Seems easy, yes? But not everything is the way it looks. If you want to have a stable income, you must be professional, spend days, hours, analyzing, making your strategies, etc etc. I follow these rules:

Control
This is the most important thing for a professional no matter what. Never lose your head. If today you're unlucky, the next day everything can change. To rush to bet if you lose, think carefully of your next move. Sometimes your are not fortunate, just it.

2. Know your limits
If you win five times in a row, it's ok, don't start to believe you will always win from know on. Don't start betting blindly. Keep on your usual regime.

3. Small coefficients
Professionals always look for bets with a coefficient about 2.

Forget combine bets. Everyone want to bet less, and win more, but don't forget CONTROL. Professionals don't do it like this.
Join: 2010/01/28 Messages: 1
There's not a lot of people what have stable income from betting. if can only say, if you bet huge amounts, doesn't mean you are a professional, it's only illusion. Of course, if you win 5-10K EUR at one time, it's seems a lot, but reality is that you will spend the money SUPER quickly. A vicious circle.
Join: 2011/03/28 Messages: 5
Hello, I want to share my experience. Maybe somebody will stop betting afterwards. I can surely say I have a problem with betting, and addiction. I've been doing this for 3 years. I used to bet 500-1000 EUR. But last year everything changed. After a Premier league my minus was 13K EUR. I then had a 100K EUR of savings, but I lost everything. EVERYTHING. My last 10K was lost in Euroleague finals. I then started to understand that I have a problem and I need to stop, because it was getting worse. This of this before you fantasize about some surreal things, for instance, that you can easily make a living and so on.
Join: 2009/10/04 Messages: 1
I became interested in sports when I was little. Since then I have always been active in sports, I now knot a lot about it. Then I started betting... But I lost a lot, I was almost constantly losing money. I had this fantasy to win everything back. But I was wrong, my minus was getting bigger everyday.

I needed to change, so I started controlling myself. i never bet too much, too often. I always keep my head on my shoulders. I analyze everything very carefully, pay much attention to the details. So I am happy both morally and financally. I don't say I earn a lot, but i earn enough. BUT I can't imagine myself living only out of betting... This is my dream, but I'm not one of the lucky guys.
Join: 2012/06/07 Messages: 2
For the beginners I would say if you didn't lose a lot and you don't have an addiction yet - stop betting today. Even if you are winning now one day everything will change and you will lose again and again and again. Only 1 % of all of the world`s gamblers actually win and make a living. if you say have 10K to bet on, when every month it is possible to win another 10-20 % of it, means 1500-2000 eur. If you don't have 10K, it's not even worth it. Control yourself, know your limits.
Join: 2012/11/26 Messages: 8
If you have a problem, it is in you. There's no other excuse for that. I sometimes wonder what is harder - to heal an alcoholic, drug addict or one who's addicted to gambling. If you have an addiction, you have it for the rest of your life. Don't fantasize, be realistic.
Join: 2011/10/08 Messages: 2 Thanks: 1
I would love to hear from people who actually belong to this one 1 %, not only know somebody somewhere that does. Don't be so naive. I know what person what won enough money to build himself a nice house, but he is professional, he is really serious. And it's the only person like that who I have ever encountered. Also people usually lie, they say they win a lot, but it's not true and nobody can check is, can they. if you have a lucky formula, please share is if it's that easy.
Join: 2011/10/08 Messages: 2 Thanks: 1
I know what person. His tactics are simple: he started betting on small amounts. In two years the started betting more little by little. Everyday now he does double or nothing, everybody probably knows this strategy. He picks his bet on is www-betadvisor-com. He never bets on a bet with a smaller that 1,7 or 1,75 coefficient. He has a rule: never bet more than once a day, never rush. Every month he spends half of his wins, say he won 500 EUR, so he takes out 250 EUR. And this is working to him. I tried this. I started on 10 EUR and know I have 1K EUR. Of course, I can't fully support myself, but this 'formula' is actually working 😁
Join: 2010/02/05 Messages: 1 Thanks: 8
In gambling you need to have a goal, you need to know how much do you want to win. And follow this amount. When you win as much as you want, go on a break and after a while bet again. try to fortune. Never rush, like most of the people here would suggest. Keep your head on your shoulders.
Join: 2012/02/12 Messages: 1
You will need:
1. Bank
2. TONS (literally) of free time, look at is as a job, not a hobby
3. Betting without limits
Join: 2011/08/12 Messages: 1 Thanks: 953 Phone: LT
In my opinion,
If you're counting everything mathematically,your bank must be about 5000-6000e-10% for daily bets thats would be about ~600e.
then if you take secretbetting 70% reliable picks,your daily profit would be about 84e~.Why im writting in such large amounts?
of course you can bet less money,but ~80e it's what i need for my daily profit.

Yes this is not permanent,you can lose in some months,but in other months you can win much.

What im gonna do? I will have 2-5 separate accounts,where it will be about 2000-4000e.Thats only because if there will be some bad betting months.
sometimes I will add dome money to these fuses,butthey are inviolable unless as I said there will be some bad months.

Now for a few weeks o maybe a month im betting is a small amounts max 150e per day.For now i'm just testing everything.

For now im clicking on the 'no opinion' option and only time will show whether it's good or bad.
Join: 2014/10/01 Messages: 2
Yes, it is. You just need:
1. Bet with zero emotion
2. Use strategy with no exceptions
3. Bet no more 5-3% of your bank
4. Allow plenty of time for analysis
Join Our Telegram Channel >>> https://t.me/+fmIhMmyw0dMwZWI0
Join: 2007/06/26 Messages: 2765
Yes it's possible if you work hard every day.
Join: 2015/02/17 Messages: 275
I think probably no, it can be just hobby.
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 308
Only a professional tipster can fully support himself.
Join: 2014/12/29 Messages: 258 Thanks: 4
BB Wrote:

Yes, it is. You just need:
1. Bet with zero emotion
2. Use strategy with no exceptions
3. Bet no more 5-3% of your bank
4. Allow plenty of time for analysis

Agree, these are the important things in sport betting
Join: 2008/02/01 Messages: 395
Yes, but you need to have very good betting strategy.
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352