Select your timezone: Select

88th Annual Academy Awards

Reply Subscribe
The 88th Annual Academy Awards also well known as The Oscars are happening this Sunday night. Make sure to visit your Entertainment for our partner brands Bovada and Bodog

Best Regards,
The Betting ixgames Team
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

The 88th Annual Academy Awards also well known as The Oscars are happening this Sunday night. Make sure to visit your Entertainment for our partner brands Bovada and Bodog

Best Regards,
The Betting ixgames Team

Now again time goes so quick anywhere i will look at it!
Join: 2006/12/20 Messages: 978
snobben wrote:

Now again time goes so quick anywhere i will look at it!

I like to watch that!!
Join: 2015/09/20 Messages: 247
nattika wrote:

I like to watch that!!

It was glitz and glamour at the Loews Hotel Sunday night for the biggest Oscar watch party in the city.

But the star of the show isn't any person - it's an organization.

Volunteers of America Delaware Valley raised money through auctions to help homeless families and veterans.

"So while you're having a great time and bidding on auction items and having fun, really just know that people that are coming here are helping so many people that are really in need in the Delaware Valley," said Rebecca Fuller, Volunteers of America.

We even spotted Action News' own Alicia Vitarelli who made a prediction.

"This is the year for Philadelphia. This is Sylvester Stallone's big year," said Vitarelli.

But our very own "Rocky" lost to Mark Rylance in "Bridge of Spies."

Still, it's about the bigger picture.

"It's great for people to turn out and hopefully make a difference in people's lives," said Joey Fisher of South Jersey.

Organizers estimate they raised around $200,000 from the event.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893