Select your timezone: Select

All this trouble because of one idiot

Reply Subscribe
I really don't know how this country (U.S) has become so idiotic!!

Gambling is a form of entertainment pure and simple. If you do not like to gamble, then do not.
Congress can pass a zillion laws about this...but the fact is, no one can stop it! If we can't eliminate spam, what make anyone think we can eliminate Internet gambling!!
Politicians should realize that, as was done with cigarettes, the best thing to do is to keep it legal and tax the hell out of it. :1orglaugh

embeded-image

:thumbsup
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

I really don't know how this country (U.S) has become so idiotic!!

Gambling is a form of entertainment pure and simple. If you do not like to gamble, then do not.
Congress can pass a zillion laws about this...but the fact is, no one can stop it! If we can't eliminate spam, what make anyone think we can eliminate Internet gambling!!
Politicians should realize that, as was done with cigarettes, the best thing to do is to keep it legal and tax the hell out of it. :1orglaugh

embeded-image

:thumbsup

I agree with you. I don't understand why we're constantly having our freedom taken away like this. It just doesn't make any sense since we're suppose to be the land of the free. Of course, I don't like the idea of higher taxes either though LOL
Join: 2007/02/12 Messages: 28
GamblingAce wrote:

I agree with you. I don't understand why we're constantly having our freedom taken away like this. It just doesn't make any sense since we're suppose to be the land of the free. Of course, I don't like the idea of higher taxes either though LOL

They would say that they are saving us all from becoming gambling addicts and ruining our lives. Far better to act like sheep and do as we are told!
Join: 2007/02/11 Messages: 118
Wayne68 wrote:

They would say that they are saving us all from becoming gambling addicts and ruining our lives. Far better to act like sheep and do as we are told!

But for the general public it does make sense - why not tax - something that the general consensus believes is wrong !!
Taxes are always incurred in activity which the state considers it it not getting anything out of it !!
Join: 2007/02/10 Messages: 38