Select your timezone:
Select

Anonymous Gambling

Subscribe
Do we have to reveal our identity compulllllorily if we are playing online , Is there any site where we can play anonymously
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 100
mtajim wrote: Do we have to reveal our identity compulllllorily if we are playing online , Is there any site where we can play anonymously
I heard that you get taxed for your wins so if that is the case then you won't ever be able to play without giving your information.
Join: 2007/04/05 Messages: 41
Randle wrote: I heard that you get taxed for your wins so if that is the case then you won't ever be able to play without giving your information.
Ok , but what about offshore gambling sites , like i heard that some gambling sites but bought a whole island and are hosting there sites there to cheat taxes , so do we have to pay taxes even for those sites
mtajim wrote: Ok , but what about offshore gambling sites , like i heard that some gambling sites but bought a whole island and are hosting there sites there to cheat taxes , so do we have to pay taxes even for those sites
Not only gambling, you can do all other businesses too without any tax and anonymously in offshore. So may be offshore gambling sites provide such service.
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 769 Thanks: 20
olbg wrote: Not only gambling, you can do all other businesses too without any tax and anonymously in offshore. So may be offshore gambling sites provide such service.
Are those offshore sites secure i have heard that they are a good way to get rid of tax burden , but how do we find which one is legitimate
mtajim wrote: Are those offshore sites secure i have heard that they are a good way to get rid of tax burden , but how do we find which one is legitimate
Yes they are secure.
They are using various type of security systems. I've never heard any problem with security in offshore accounts or business.
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 769 Thanks: 20
olbg wrote: Yes they are secure.
They are using various type of security systems. I've never heard any problem with security in offshore accounts or business.
Ok , thanks for those info , i was looking for them for long but the problem was there legitemecy , i think i will look for more offshore sites now