Select your timezone:
Select

Did You "Practice" Much?

Subscribe
I was wondering how many people who play with money here spent much time practicing on line blackjack or poker before starting to play with money?
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 70
Ricardo_1 wrote: I was wondering how many people who play with money here spent much time practicing on line blackjack or poker before starting to play with money?
Check out our free black jack flash game ... before you starting to play with real money πŸ˜„

Online Black Jack

:dirol
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote: Check out our free black jack flash game ... before you starting to play with real money πŸ˜„

Online Black Jack

Actually every single gaming site that I have been on , I have always played with no money before I actuall put my money into something. I wanted to be able to try it out before I actually lost my money and then blamed it on the site. ,lol
Join: 2007/04/05 Messages: 41
Randle wrote: Actually every single gaming site that I have been on , I have always played with no money before I actuall put my money into something. I wanted to be able to try it out before I actually lost my money and then blamed it on the site. ,lol
I do practice sometime before playing for the money. But most of the time I used to be in hurry so I do not get time to practice.
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 769 Thanks: 20
olbg wrote: I do practice sometime before playing for the money. But most of the time I used to be in hurry so I do not get time to practice.
I still do a lot of practicing before i go to play online , i love playing for free , but the real fun is playing with money
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 100
mtajim wrote: I still do a lot of practicing before i go to play online , i love playing for free , but the real fun is playing with money
Yeah, I used to practice when I dont have to play with money. I mean when I was not playing for money.
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 769 Thanks: 20
Manne wrote: Check out our free black jack flash game ... before you starting to play with real money πŸ˜„

Online Black Jack

Check out our free black jack flash game ... before you starting to play with real money πŸ˜„

Online Black Jack

Come to think of it, I have it bookmarked on my laptop. That's what made me think of it.

That's a great game. 😁
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 70
Ricardo_1 wrote: Check out our free black jack flash game ... before you starting to play with real money πŸ˜„

Online Black Jack

Come to think of it, I have it bookmarked on my laptop. That's what made me think of it.

That's a great game. 😁
I think practising help you get some idea befoe jump into the real world with your money
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 100

ο»ΏNew posts