Select your timezone: Select

Do you tip your middle men?

Reply Subscribe
I have this question, do you tip your middle men? Especially if they are ladies and flirt, are good looking, give you important information.
Join: 2011/03/27 Messages: 105 Thanks: 24 Phone: LT
I tip them very often. I have this belief if you want to be lucky, you must do something good to others 😁 At least sometimes. My biggest tip was 200 EUR, because I won 4 events out of 4 that day.
Join: 2012/09/16 Messages: 5 Thanks: 2
I have my own opinion about tips. If you are very serious about betting, control your bank, etc, you will never tip. Why would you have to give your money to somebody else? It doesn't matter if it's 10 or 100 EUR.
Join: 2011/04/18 Messages: 11 Thanks: 2781 Phone: LT
Vamos!! Wrote:

I have my own opinion about tips. If you are very serious about betting, control your bank, etc, you will never tip. Why would you have to give your money to somebody else? It doesn't matter if it's 10 or 100 EUR.

I completely agree. I always tell this even to my middle men 😄 But now the time has changed, sometimes even I have to tip...
Join: 2007/06/25 Messages: 4 Thanks: 5
I don't tip. It's the same as tipping your shop assistant. Sometimes the middle men are very rude, I don't want to give them my money. Sometimes they are even idiots...
Join: 2011/08/21 Messages: 4 Thanks: 28 Phone: LT