Select your timezone: Select

Don't Buy from Spammers

Reply Subscribe
Gambling spam works and exists because it is so cheap to send an email. Since the cost of sending bulk emails to hundreds of thousands of people is so low, it pays off if only a fraction of the recipients respond.

Never buy from spammers!!

Don't even visit their web sites or do anything else they want you to do. If there is no profit in spamming, all spammers that are in it for the money (and I bet all of them are) have an incentive to stop.!

:warning
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Gambling spam works and exists because it is so cheap to send an email. Since the cost of sending bulk emails to hundreds of thousands of people is so low, it pays off if only a fraction of the recipients respond.

Don't even visit their web sites or do anything else they want you to do. If there is no profit in spamming, all spammers that are in it for the money (and I bet all of them are) have an incentive to stop.!

Stop spammers, I hate them
Join: 2006/12/08 Messages: 206
Manne wrote:

I really, really hope that spammer`s dies a very slow and painful death due to some extremely evil genital disease. I'm willing to wait!!
Join: 2006/12/11 Messages: 1758
Manne wrote:

Report spam that you believe is responsible for sending unsolicited commercial bulk e-mail.

(SpamCop is the premier service for reporting spam) www-spamcop-net/
Join: 2006/12/20 Messages: 978
snobben wrote:

Report spam that you believe is responsible for sending unsolicited commercial bulk e-mail.

(SpamCop is the premier service for reporting spam) www-spamcop-net/

Problem is that it is so easy to make money for a small outlay. Not that I know from personal experience though. As you say email address cost next to nothing and all it takes is for a few people to start clicking on links and they have made their money.
I don't think spanmming will ever be totally stopped
Join: 2007/02/11 Messages: 118
Wayne68 wrote:

Problem is that it is so easy to make money for a small outlay. Not that I know from personal experience though. As you say email address cost next to nothing and all it takes is for a few people to start clicking on links and they have made their money.
I don't think spanmming will ever be totally stopped

I wonder if they realise the annoyance they cause? They have no interest in anything other than themselves and should be thrown out with the garbage.
Join: 2007/03/11 Messages: 32
Cain wrote:

I wonder if they realise the annoyance they cause? They have no interest in anything other than themselves and should be thrown out with the garbage.

I totally agree - unless we actually report SPAM, it will keep growing and growing.

You are taking a big chance buying or subscribing to anything from SPAMMERS, as they often include unwanted spyware in their emails.

Be very careful!
Join: 2007/02/09 Messages: 25