Select your timezone: Select

EU Internet Gaming

Reply Subscribe
PRESS RELEASE No 20/07 6 March 2007

VICTORY for EU Internet Gaming

No banning of internet gaming will happen :thumbsup All countries in Europe will not take the route the US took 😁

Happy Gambling The time for monopolies is over…….
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

No banning of internet gaming will happen :thumbsup All countries in Europe will not take the route the US took 😁

It is excellent news 😉
Join: 2006/12/20 Messages: 978
Manne wrote:

Things are looking up…
Join: 2006/12/11 Messages: 1758
mike1 wrote:

Things are looking up…

I don't think that would ever happen in the EU. Far to many governments and leaders worry too much about the effect on their ratings in the polls. Far too much money involved as well. I would imagine that many of the gambling boss's also donate to the political parties fundraising!
Join: 2007/02/11 Messages: 118
Wayne68 wrote:

I don't think that would ever happen in the EU. Far to many governments and leaders worry too much about the effect on their ratings in the polls. Far too much money involved as well. I would imagine that many of the gambling boss's also donate to the political parties fundraising!

The taxes each countries government receive from gambling associated activities is far too much for them to ever consider going down the 'Bush' route. I just wonder how this is thought of in years to come?
Join: 2007/03/11 Messages: 32