Select your timezone: Select

How good the opponents?

Reply Subscribe
Hi
Does anyone have any tips as to finding out how good the other players are preferably before I loose all my cash? Do the better players stay on certain sites or do they target sites where more inexperienced players will frequent? Any thoughts appreciated.
Join: 2007/03/20 Messages: 25
Shane wrote:

Hi
Does anyone have any tips as to finding out how good the other players are preferably before I loose all my cash? Do the better players stay on certain sites or do they target sites where more inexperienced players will frequent? Any thoughts appreciated.

I think you can do little other than gather the info from playing on sites regularly. I think most people have their favourites so you will probably find the same faces stay with a particular site.
The important thing is to think about yourself though. If you are continually getting nothing from a particular site then move.
Join: 2007/02/11 Messages: 118
Wayne68 wrote:

I think you can do little other than gather the info from playing on sites regularly. I think most people have their favourites so you will probably find the same faces stay with a particular site.
The important thing is to think about yourself though. If you are continually getting nothing from a particular site then move.

I see the same names appearing on sites I visit and after some time get a general feeling about how good they are.
Join: 2007/03/20 Messages: 30
Leigh wrote:

I see the same names appearing on sites I visit and after some time get a general feeling about how good they are.

I guess it must be all down to experience and meeting up with players on sites. The thing that worries me is being wiped out by some hustler who plays like a Rookie then suddenly takes everyone for a big win. I hear that Pro's target sites to do this?
Join: 2007/03/20 Messages: 25