Select your timezone: Select

How to deal with people who go all-in all randomly?

Reply Subscribe
Some dudes just goes all-in every time or bet too high for no reason, randomly. This is a bit annoying, but also it might be an opportunity I guess. What y'all think?:warning
Join: 2016/11/29 Messages: 1
GambleBoy wrote:

Some dudes just goes all-in every time or bet too high for no reason, randomly. This is a bit annoying, but also it might be an opportunity I guess. What y'all think?:warning

They just self confident I think
Join: 2016/11/15 Messages: 3
SweetMandarine wrote:

They just self confident I think

I mean, you just do. A lot of gambling mostly relies on luck, and confidence is something that can really affect a game.
Join: 2017/01/17 Messages: 5
KyokoInez wrote:

I mean, you just do. A lot of gambling mostly relies on luck, and confidence is something that can really affect a game.

If you feel like luck is on your side, just go for it! I agree with SweetMandarine and KYokoInez, Confidence is the key!! :dance:
Join: 2017/01/30 Messages: 6
evahern1 wrote:

If you feel like luck is on your side, just go for it! I agree with SweetMandarine and KYokoInez, Confidence is the key!! :dance:

Go with what your gut's telling you. :o
Join: 2017/02/08 Messages: 9
rizarosing wrote:

I agree!! 😁
Join: 2017/03/15 Messages: 1
Betting has always been knowledge and a loooot of luck, I mean - a ton of luck really. So maybe it is a coincides that you see so many ppl gambling all in. Maybe they just left lucky that day 😁
Join: 2018/06/08 Messages: 3