Select your timezone: Select

I am cait the asshol

Reply Subscribe
I think he turns around and sticks her head up her ass. Auto accidents caused by assholes like Caitlyn Jenner.! Sick ass person he have made it business on TV!! Yes he needs money but he goes too far. I know what I'm supposed to think and say about Caitlyn Jenner.

Caitlyn Jenner was an ass hole as Bruce and she's an ass hole now.

I just feel sorry for him and the family kardashian

He need a monkey in his ass!!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

I think he turns around and sticks her head up her ass. Auto accidents caused by assholes like Caitlyn Jenner.! Sick ass person he have made it business on TV!! Yes he needs money but he goes too far. I know what I'm supposed to think and say about Caitlyn Jenner.

Caitlyn Jenner was an ass hole as Bruce and she's an ass hole now.

I just feel sorry for him and the family kardashian

He need a monkey in his ass!!

Please don't write things like this. She is a great advertisement for the transsexual society!
Join: 2015/09/20 Messages: 247
nattika wrote:

Please don't write things like this. She is a great advertisement for the transsexual society!

Although Bruce Caitlyn Jenner's rep is denying it, there are reports claiming that within the next few years, Caitlyn will revert to Bruce. ?

(Jenner set a third successive world record while winning the Olympics. The winner of the Olympic decathlon is traditionally given the unofficial title of "world's greatest athlete).

Jenner set a new personal best time, taking the gold medal with a world-record score of 8,616 points.! A great athlete.
Join: 2006/12/11 Messages: 1758
mike1 wrote:

Although Bruce Caitlyn Jenner's rep is denying it, there are reports claiming that within the next few years, Caitlyn will revert to Bruce. ?

(Jenner set a third successive world record while winning the Olympics. The winner of the Olympic decathlon is traditionally given the unofficial title of "world's greatest athlete).

Jenner set a new personal best time, taking the gold medal with a world-record score of 8,616 points.! A great athlete.

Be nice to him!
Join: 2008/12/18 Messages: 846
David_1 wrote:

Be nice to him!

Be nice to him!

You must mean she?! :acne
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Be nice to him!

You must mean she?! :acne

Let me be a little political incorrect and say I'm just sad about this confused human being.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120