Select your timezone: Select

Inbox dollars

Reply Subscribe
Has anyone gambled at Inboxdollars yet? I tried it, you can play online games against other people online as well, for money. It's fun but most of the time I lose my money in the first place so I don't get overly excited about it. But don't get me a wrong it a cool site to check out.
Join: 2007/04/05 Messages: 41
Randle wrote:

Has anyone gambled at Inboxdollars yet? I tried it, you can play online games against other people online as well, for money. It's fun but most of the time I lose my money in the first place so I don't get overly excited about it. But don't get me a wrong it a cool site to check out.

Any played backgammon online before? I use to play as a child,(funny) but i forgot how to play it. Is there any sites online that allow you to play backgammon for money?
Join: 2007/04/05 Messages: 41
Randle wrote:

Hello Randle ...please go to the Backgammon section and find out more about *play backgammon for money*

CHEERS 😁
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Hello Randle ...please go to the Backgammon section and find out more about *play backgammon for money*

CHEERS 😁

Sorry guys, I dont understand whats going one here actually. What do you mean by Inboxdollars? Is it a site?
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 769 Thanks: 20
olbg wrote:

Sorry guys, I dont understand whats going one here actually. What do you mean by Inboxdollars? Is it a site?

Yes , i had played there once but i tend to leave plaes where i start loosing, so just had to leave it , though some poeple where great there
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 100
mtajim wrote:

Yes , i had played there once but i tend to leave plaes where i start loosing, so just had to leave it , though some poeple where great there

That doesn't sound so good if everyone is losing. Are you actually playing against other amateurs, or professionals?
Join: 2007/04/05 Messages: 12