Select your timezone: Select

Munich shooting

Reply Subscribe
A police operation is underway after gunfire erupted Friday at a shopping center in Munich, Germany. The shooting "looks like a terror attack," a police representative said, and at least three attackers remain on the loose.
At least five people were killed in the shooting spree, police said. Authorities shut down public transportation and warned people to stay home or seek protection.

This is my hometown.

I hope they kill all 3 suspects and please make it slow
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

A police operation is underway after gunfire erupted Friday at a shopping center in Munich, Germany. The shooting "looks like a terror attack," a police representative said, and at least three attackers remain on the loose.
At least five people were killed in the shooting spree, police said. Authorities shut down public transportation and warned people to stay home or seek protection.

This is my hometown.

I hope they kill all 3 suspects and please make it slow

It's always sad when cool people die. :tranquillity
Join: 2015/09/20 Messages: 247
nattika wrote:

It's always sad when cool people die. :tranquillity

Looks like a loner did this with a past of mental issues. Maybe bullied? Apparently he got the idea from the norwegian guy Breivik. Either way a complete nutjob.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Looks like a loner did this with a past of mental issues. Maybe bullied? Apparently he got the idea from the norwegian guy Breivik. Either way a complete nutjob.

German media reports have identified the attacker as David Sonboly, who was born in Munich and held duel German and Iranian citizenship.
Manne wrote:

German media reports have identified the attacker as David Sonboly, who was born in Munich and held duel German and Iranian citizenship.

Next there was this Syrian suicide bomber who attacked a music festival in Ansbach, Germany. He did not get asylum and now this happened
Manne wrote:

Next there was this Syrian suicide bomber who attacked a music festival in Ansbach, Germany. He did not get asylum and now this happened

I can only say terrible news, immigration laws needs to change radically. More security work by the government needs to be in place.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

I can only say terrible news, immigration laws needs to change radically. More security work by the government needs to be in place.

What is wrong with this world😟?
Join: 2016/02/05 Messages: 185
morten wrote:

What is wrong with this world😟?

So sad to hear that
Join: 2016/11/22 Messages: 6