Select your timezone: Select

Oh Canada!!!

Reply Subscribe
Wow! I just got back from what should have been a 3hr road trip and turned into a 4hr road trip... All I have to blame for this wasted time and enormous amount of frustration and mildly released road rage is: CANADIAN DRIVERS😡😡!! Oh my God: If your license plate says: Ontario, please just go the frickin' speed limit and stay in the right lane... Someone else out there has to know what I am talking about...Because this always happens to me, I feel like Canadian Drivers flock towards my car. Of course I had time to think during this frustrating car ride about other things as I went 20 minutes under the speed limit praying these cars would move out of my way and into the right lane... I came up with one new and outstanding perspective when thinking about Canada and it is:
CANADA IS ONLY GOOD FOR 2 THINGS: BEER AND HOCKEY😡😡:dance:
Join: 2007/06/11 Messages: 57
ironmike67 wrote:

Wow! I just got back from what should have been a 3hr road trip and turned into a 4hr road trip... All I have to blame for this wasted time and enormous amount of frustration and mildly released road rage is: CANADIAN DRIVERS😡😡!! Oh my God: If your license plate says: Ontario, please just go the frickin' speed limit and stay in the right lane... Someone else out there has to know what I am talking about...Because this always happens to me, I feel like Canadian Drivers flock towards my car. Of course I had time to think during this frustrating car ride about other things as I went 20 minutes under the speed limit praying these cars would move out of my way and into the right lane... I came up with one new and outstanding perspective when thinking about Canada and it is:

BEER AND HOCKEY😡😡😉

Canada is such a good place to enjoy and relax. Based on my own experience, there are many great tourist attractions in there especially in toronto. I've stayed there for two weeks.
Join: 2007/08/01 Messages: 16
shinningstar wrote:

BEER AND HOCKEY😡😡😉

Canada is such a good place to enjoy and relax. Based on my own experience, there are many great tourist attractions in there especially in toronto. I've stayed there for two weeks.

I have not encountered any problems from drivers from Canada before. I think you are condemning an entire country fro a few people.
Join: 2007/07/26 Messages: 53
shinningstar wrote:

BEER AND HOCKEY😡😡😉

BEER AND HOCKEY😡😡😉

Hey! I love our neighbors and think it is a great place too... I just have some issues with Canadian or should I specify: Ontario Drivers😡!:what:
Join: 2007/06/11 Messages: 57
ironmike67 wrote:

BEER AND HOCKEY😡😡😉

Hey! I love our neighbors and think it is a great place too... I just have some issues with Canadian or should I specify: Ontario Drivers😡!:what:

Toronto drivers are cool. Very hospitable and friendly minded people. I really had a very memorable experiences in Canada.
Join: 2007/08/01 Messages: 16
shinningstar wrote:

Toronto drivers are cool. Very hospitable and friendly minded people. I really had a very memorable experiences in Canada.

Just because you had a bad experience with a couple of drivers from Canada, is not a good reason to insult an entire country.
willyable wrote:

Just because you had a bad experience with a couple of drivers from Canada, is not a good reason to insult an entire country.

Right on Willy. It seems that he has more than an issue with a couple of Ontario drivers, with that beer and hockey comment.
Join: 2007/07/26 Messages: 58
ironmike67 wrote:

I think you may be a little paranoid, ironmike. :what:

If you're referring to driving in the Toronto area, there can be some tense moments. In some cases, people have a little trouble adapting to eight lane highways from the considerably smaller roads in thier hometowns. If my in-laws are reading this, yes I'm talking about you! 😄

Next time you get stressed out driving up here, pull over, lock your gun in the glove box and have a donut. :p
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 70
Ricardo_1 wrote:

I think you may be a little paranoid, ironmike. :what:

If you're referring to driving in the Toronto area, there can be some tense moments. In some cases, people have a little trouble adapting to eight lane highways from the considerably smaller roads in thier hometowns. If my in-laws are reading this, yes I'm talking about you! 😄

Next time you get stressed out driving up here, pull over, lock your gun in the glove box and have a donut. :p

Thanks for that Ricardo. It bothers me when people dis an entire group over the actions of one or two people.
Join: 2007/07/27 Messages: 23
alwaysright wrote:

Thanks for that Ricardo. It bothers me when people dis an entire group over the actions of one or two people.

That seems to be the way of the world. Blame an entire race or country when one or two people screw up.
Join: 2007/07/26 Messages: 58
illuseesion wrote:

That seems to be the way of the world. Blame an entire race or country when one or two people screw up.

Wow. It seems like everyone is jumping on Ironmike here. I realize he made a statement that ticked everyone off, but let's give it a rest now.
Join: 2007/07/26 Messages: 50
micheal wrote:

Wow. It seems like everyone is jumping on Ironmike here. I realize he made a statement that ticked everyone off, but let's give it a rest now.

Yeah maybe you're right. Let's lay off.