Select your timezone:
Select

Online Rummy applications?

Subscribe
Hello!
I am an avid Rummy / Gin Rummy player and I want to find places where I can play online with professional players. So far I found 1 site with a crappy application, and its server is down for most of the time. Does what I'm looking for even exist?
Join: 2007/05/24 Messages: 9
Katriel wrote: Hello!
I am an avid Rummy / Gin Rummy player and I want to find places where I can play online with professional players. So far I found 1 site with a crappy application, and its server is down for most of the time. Does what I'm looking for even exist?
[url=GameColony-com]Gamecolony-com[/url] has a collection of variations of the traditional card game Gin Rummy.

At GameColony-com you can play regular gin rummy, gin-only games and Oklahoma Gin Rummy.

Good Luck Katriel 😁
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Sure. RummyRoyal has an application that works, and I'm sure there are some more, perhaps you didn't search correctly. What search phrases did you use?
Join: 2007/05/19 Messages: 5
gammyjammy wrote: Sure. RummyRoyal has an application that works, and I'm sure there are some more, perhaps you didn't search correctly. What search phrases did you use?
Yeah im looking for some online marbles action.... come on
Join: 2007/05/23 Messages: 9
singlonel wrote: Yeah im looking for some online marbles action.... come on
I googled "online rummy" but none of the results on the first page was for anything good
Join: 2007/05/24 Messages: 9
Gin Rummy = [url="www-ixgames-com/moneygaming-com/"]Moneygaming-com[/url]

Gin Rummy = [url="www-ixgames-com/gameaccount-com/"]Gameaccount-com[/url]

Good Luck
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893