Select your timezone: Select

Partypoker screwed me.

Reply Subscribe
Hello, i have been playing on partypoker for about a couple weeks now. I have made multiple small deposits of 15-50$ canadian and a couple larger ones. For these deposits, i used the method of instant banking, which takes it directly from your bank account. All deposits were approved and i was given the funds to play. As of last night, my account had 820$ in it. When i woke up this morning, there was 109$ remaining. Shocked, i called and live support chat. They stated that there was 10 deposits going as far back as february 19th that had been charged back, therefore 350$ of that was taken for the total of the deposits. However, the other 350$ taken was stated that each chargeback came with a 35$ fee. This totals 10 deposits x 35$ fee = 350$. They took 350$ from me in fees when my bank account is fully functional and when i made all of these deposits it stated "payment approved" and i was given the funds each time. This is a bit ridiculous and i feel like i have been robbed. Is this even legal of partypoker because it is something uncontrollable from my end from start to finish.
Join: 2016/02/27 Messages: 1
Kidpoker6966 wrote:

Hello, i have been playing on partypoker for about a couple weeks now. I have made multiple small deposits of 15-50$ canadian and a couple larger ones. For these deposits, i used the method of instant banking, which takes it directly from your bank account. All deposits were approved and i was given the funds to play. As of last night, my account had 820$ in it. When i woke up this morning, there was 109$ remaining. Shocked, i called and live support chat. They stated that there was 10 deposits going as far back as february 19th that had been charged back, therefore 350$ of that was taken for the total of the deposits. However, the other 350$ taken was stated that each chargeback came with a 35$ fee. This totals 10 deposits x 35$ fee = 350$. They took 350$ from me in fees when my bank account is fully functional and when i made all of these deposits it stated "payment approved" and i was given the funds each time. This is a bit ridiculous and i feel like i have been robbed. Is this even legal of partypoker because it is something uncontrollable from my end from start to finish.

You must read Terms and Conditions of Use on all gambling sites!

Regards: ixgames
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

That's always important all sites having different rules..
Join: 2016/02/05 Messages: 185
morten wrote:

That's always important all sites having different rules..

Although Party Poker is financially stable.
Join: 2006/12/11 Messages: 1758
mike1 wrote:

Although Party Poker is financially stable.

Interested if anyone else has had similiar problems with partypoker.??
Join: 2007/02/24 Messages: 1205