PokersBet.net

Listed on SEDO - BIN price 550 USD/each

Really Good Domains !
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Really Good Domains !

Thanks Manne if your comment is sincerely

I forgot to put pokerplayerscard.com

and i don't know how much i ask for POOOKER.com..any idea?
Join: 2014/10/09 Messages: 5
dngtld wrote:

I forgot to put pokerplayerscard.com

I forgot to putpokerplayerscard.com

First, sincere or not ill be honest to you and say there's nothing special with them. If you get your BIN paid wow good for you. Don't get your hopes up, but if you lucky you might cross paths with some internet marketing newbies. Who knows?!

Secondly, this is not a buy&sell forum and we don't accept these kinds of posts and absolutely not where you spam your SEDO link for the purpose of selling something. I guess you fooled our moderator, but you can't fool me!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

I forgot to putpokerplayerscard.com

First, sincere or not ill be honest to you and say there's nothing special with them. If you get your BIN paid wow good for you. Don't get your hopes up, but if you lucky you might cross paths with some internet marketing newbies. Who knows?!

Secondly, this is not a buy&sell forum and we don't accept these kinds of posts and absolutely not where you spam your SEDO link for the purpose of selling something. I guess you fooled our moderator, but you can't fool me!

Thanks for advice ixgames
First: For poooker.com i dont want what is right now BIN price (this is the reasone i say i dont know how much to ask)
Second: Price for PokerJobs.net, PokerBet.biz,PokersBet.net now 350 $ - blackfriday price available only until end of november 2014.
dngtld wrote:

Thanks for advice ixgames
First: For poooker.com i dont want what is right now BIN price (this is the reasone i say i dont know how much to ask)
Second: Price for PokerJobs.net, PokerBet.biz,PokersBet.net now 350 $ - blackfriday price available only until end of november 2014.

Also available to buy at BIN price:

PokerGuest.com
[ATTACH=CONFIG]139[/ATTACH]
PokersBet.net
Poooker.com