Select your timezone:
Select

question

Subscribe
How do i ask for help here ? Is there a support link?? (tech support that is)
Join: 2008/06/14 Messages: 1
Bongs Rule wrote: How do i ask for help here ? Is there a support link?? (tech support that is)
Hi!

Check on the bottom of the website for a link "contact us"
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
Recently I tried to view a user profile here and recieved the following message:

tallseas, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

So what gives? Do we have super secret users or something? :confused:
Join: 2009/03/29 Messages: 399
tallseas wrote: Recently I tried to view a user profile here and recieved the following message:

tallseas, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Mission Impossible :dirol
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote: Mission Impossible :dirol
Mission Impossible :dirol

So I take it that means you have absolutely no clue.
Join: 2009/03/29 Messages: 399
tallseas wrote: Recently I tried to view a user profile here and recieved the following message:

Recently I tried to view a user profile here and recieved the following message:

Tallseas

Do like this, send me a PM with the user you tried to visit. Your account doesn't have any particular restrictions so should be working.

I'll wait for your PM and will respond asap.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote: Recently I tried to view a user profile here and recieved the following message:

Tallseas

Do like this, send me a PM with the user you tried to visit. Your account doesn't have any particular restrictions so should be working.

I'll wait for your PM and will respond asap.
I often see MAnne moderator/administrator gives meaningless answers. Sorry, but it damage the good opinion about this forum((
Join: 2015/10/19 Messages: 32