Select your timezone: Select

Want to boast

Reply Subscribe
I think this topic will be needful. Usually people tell us stories about their unlucky bets, especially when they are very close to wining and lose at the last moment. Then people who win a lot comment on these topics and tell their lucky stories, how clever they are and how smart they were to choose the exact bet. This is a place where nobody would be against for these kind of people. Please boast of your best bets, share your positive emotions, tell us stories how did you manage to win at the last second.
Join: 2008/07/17 Messages: 3 Thanks: 107
I made a bet on Modena vs Virtus Lanciano, I thought the quests would lose 2.1 coefficients. During 36th minute - 2-0. I was so nervous I turned the match off and only after it ended I logged in to read the news. And the restult was 2.2, I thought WTF? After this I felt really good 😁
Join: 2011/08/10 Messages: 5
Valencia - Real. Needed over 2,5, 85th min the result was 1-0, I was thinking - ok, it's the end and on the same minute - goal, another goal on 91th - 3-0 😁

Everton - Mancity. After the first half I realized that Everton would score another goal. 60th min - red card, I thought I lost and after 90+ minutes - goaaaal 😁

Real Madrid - Mallorca. I had Real -2,5, after the first half the result was 1-2, Mallorca was winning. During another half Real scored 4 goals, ending in 5-2.

Swansea City - Arsenal. I had Arsenal over 1,5. During the 75th minute Arsenal scored first goal, during the 90th minute - another goal.
Join: 2012/07/04 Messages: 2
Juventus - Roma I had three bets - 11m penalty, red card and booking points 65.5 over. First half - a fast goal and three yellow cards, second half - 2-0, but then the last 2 minutes of the second half changed everything and I won 😁
Join: 2008/07/17 Messages: 3 Thanks: 107
Lille - Nantes, I made a bet on Lille. During all of the game Lille was losing. One minute until the end of game, I was 100 % sure Lille lost, but this last minute was magical. In a few fast breaks Lille scored lots of goals - matched ended in a draw. During which Lille won. It was fantastic 😁
Join: 2011/06/17 Messages: 2 Thanks: 1805