Select your timezone:
Select

What effect Ladies?

Subscribe
Discussed the effect that women have had in a previous thread. What do you think? In days gone women were quite restricted by the amount of outlets to gamble. In these days of course the internet has revolutionised the gambling world and I have a sneaking suspicion that women probably spend at least as much as men on gambling activities.
What do you think?
Join: 2007/02/11 Messages: 118
Wayne68 wrote: Discussed the effect that women have had in a previous thread. What do you think? In days gone women were quite restricted by the amount of outlets to gamble. In these days of course the internet has revolutionised the gambling world and I have a sneaking suspicion that women probably spend at least as much as men on gambling activities.
What do you think?
Dopn't know for sure but I bet it must be around 40% of gambling done by women and most of that will be on the net. I think it probably depends on the culture as well. Some countries it will be a higher percentage and in others lower. One things for sure I bet that if you took out all the business from women give gambling today I dont think companies would be able to take the loss's.
Join: 2007/03/11 Messages: 32
Cain wrote: Dopn't know for sure but I bet it must be around 40% of gambling done by women and most of that will be on the net. I think it probably depends on the culture as well. Some countries it will be a higher percentage and in others lower. One things for sure I bet that if you took out all the business from women give gambling today I dont think companies would be able to take the loss's.
I think the current growth is primarily down to two things. The developement of online gambling and also women taking to gambling because of it. I think without the online boom women would still be looking at betting on their Grand National favourite and maybe the Lottery now and again.
Join: 2007/03/20 Messages: 25
Shane wrote: I think the current growth is primarily down to two things. The developement of online gambling and also women taking to gambling because of it. I think without the online boom women would still be looking at betting on their Grand National favourite and maybe the Lottery now and again.
I think a great many women these days like to have a bet on something. In the past there were few opportunities other than to ask a man to place the bet but these days with the internet we can play when we want to. I don't know about figures but would imagine that men still make up the majority of custom for the gambling industry.
Join: 2007/03/25 Messages: 10
Wayne68 wrote: Discussed the effect that women have had in a previous thread. What do you think? In days gone women were quite restricted by the amount of outlets to gamble. In these days of course the internet has revolutionised the gambling world and I have a sneaking suspicion that women probably spend at least as much as men on gambling activities.
What do you think?
I know that many ladys spending time with bingo and slots here at ixgames.
And many making Big Bucks to :thumbsup
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893