Select your timezone: Select

Copa América 2019

Reply Subscribe
The main South America football championship with the top teams including Brazil, Argentina, Chile, and all others. One of the best tournament with great betting tips and predictions during the whole tournament.

Official website - copaamerica.com/es/

Participating teams:

embeded-image Argentina
embeded-image Bolivia
embeded-image Brasil
embeded-image Chile
embeded-image Colombia
embeded-image Ecuador
embeded-image Japan
embeded-image Paraguay
embeded-image Peru
embeded-image Qatar
embeded-image Uruguay
embeded-image Venezuela

Groups:

embeded-image

Odds for Outright Winner from Bet365:

embeded-image

embeded-image
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
Brazil Star Neymar Ruled Out of 2019 Copa America with Ankle Injury

embeded-image

Neymar will miss the 2019 Copa America with Brazil after he suffered an injury to his right ankle in Wednesday's 2-0 friendly win over Qatar.

Goal relayed a statement from the Brazilian Football Confederation (CBF):

"After suffering a sprain in his right ankle during Wednesday's game against Qatar, Neymar was evaluated and subjected to complementary imaging tests that confirmed a ligament rupture in the ankle.

"Due to the seriousness of the injury, Neymar will not have the physical conditions and sufficient recovery time to participate in the Copa America Brazil 2019.

"As of this Thursday, the technical committee of the Brazilian National Team will begin the definition of a substitute."

Neymar was withdrawn from the match after just 21 minutes and left the pitch in tears.
OFFICIAL: Willian has been called up to the 2019 Copa America. He will replace Neymar and take his number 10 shirt.
Opening day loss for Argentina 😲 , not a good look to start for sure
Join: 2008/04/19 Messages: 479 Thanks: 1
free-picks wrote:

Opening day loss for Argentina 😲 , not a good look to start for sure

And the other draw. They are very lucky that their last opponent is Qatar so they have good chances to go through.
Join: 2011/11/19 Messages: 239 Thanks: 37
There's something not right with Argentina, very horrid tournament from them so far. Even if they beat Qatar I doubt they go far in this tournament could even meet Brazil in QFs
Join: 2018/05/01 Messages: 1628 Thanks: 25

Great win by Brazil but what a mistake from goalkeeper...
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
Finally, Argentina won confidently against Qatar and qualified for the quarterfinals. Well done
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
indree wrote:

Finally, Argentina won confidently against Qatar and qualified for the quarterfinals. Well done

Yep but to win against probably the weakest team in the tournament couldn't be named as and an achievement. But still glad to see them go through to at least make a harder way for other teams to climb a trophy.
Quarter finals

embeded-image
A potential Brazil-Argentina Semi Final is so intriguing, really hope we get it
Join: 2017/02/07 Messages: 729 Thanks: 6
Quite amazing that Colombia got knocked out despite not conceding a single goal in the tournament
Brazil 0-0 Paraguay
Venezuela 0-2 Argentina
Colombia 0-0 Chile
Uruguay 0-0 Peru

4 Games, Three 0-0s, 2 total goals 3 pen shootouts. Talk about lack of goal scoring in the Quarters 😲
Join: 2017/02/07 Messages: 729 Thanks: 6
amoser wrote:

Brazil 0-0 Paraguay
Venezuela 0-2 Argentina
Colombia 0-0 Chile
Uruguay 0-0 Peru

4 Games, Three 0-0s, 2 total goals 3 pen shootouts. Talk about lack of goal scoring in the Quarters 😲

So much talented players in these national teams and they individual very good on the attack but somehow it's possible to see and scoreless results.
Copa America 2019 Semi Final – Brazil vs Argentina Betting Preview

embeded-image

The two South American giants square off in the Copa America Semi Final as hosts Brazil take on their fierce rivals Argentina!

So far in this tournament, despite reaching the Semis neither team has really shown consistent great play. Brazil has won 2 games but also drawn 2 and was close to being eliminated when they were taken to penalties by Paraguay in the last round. Brazil has been up and down going forward scoring 3, 0, 5 and then 0 again but defensively they have been rock solid keeping 4 clean sheets from 4.

Full preview - betblog.com/previews/foo...gentina-betting-preview/
Join: 2007/06/26 Messages: 2758
Lionel Messi with Argentina

135 apps
9 Tournaments
0 Trophies

Will he ever win a trophy with his nation? Next years Copa America will be hosted by Argentina alongside Colombia
Join: 2017/11/07 Messages: 163
Wow what an achievement by Peru national team. Their first Copa America final since 1975 and what a way by beating the tournament champs.
arv wrote:

Wow what an achievement by Peru national team. Their first Copa America final since 1975 and what a way by beating the tournament champs.

Who would've thought that Peru would make the Final out of the bracket that consisted of them, Uruguay Colombia and Chile. Pretty incredible I think they will give Brazil a tough Final after getting beat 5-0 by them earlier they'll adjust and make it harder for the hosts
Lionel Messi: “I didn’t collect my medal because we shouldn’t be part of corruption.”
Lionel Messi: “I don’t have doubts that Brazil will become champion. Everything it set up for them.”
Lionel Messi: “I think they gave me a red card because of my previous words about this Copa América edition.”

Strong words from Messi 😲
Strange to hear those things from Lionel Messi. I think if you want to be the best player in the world you should be able to handle the lost without any conspiration theories.