Select your timezone: Select

EUROPE: Champions League 2017/18

Reply Subscribe
Once again thanks Benzema for reviews
Join: 2015/12/16 Messages: 253 Thanks: 16
Real has already qualified for the Champions League (CL) knockout stages while Dortmund for the first time since 2011/2012 season failed to reach the last 16. Real is struggling at the moment but I don't think that they will have problems today.
Join: 2010/02/27 Messages: 237 Thanks: 157
brexit wrote:

Once again thanks Benzema for reviews

Yeah, he always does a great job!
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
I wrote some review too, you can check my picks

Champions League have reached the final stage on the group stage – today will be the last eight games in the group stage. Very interesting game should be in Madrid, where Real Madrid will meet Borussia Dortmund.

Real Madrid having already qualified for the Champions League knockout stages as runners-up in Group H with a 6-0 romp over APOEL in Nicosia. For the first time since the 2011-12 season, Dortmund have failed to reach the CL last 16.

They have just two points – the same with bottom-placed APOEL, who make the trip to Tottenham, so where‘s not much chances that APOEL could qualify to the Europa League.

Borussia aren‘t in their best shape at moment but of course they going to Madrid to win the game because Real Madrid also has some problems – they have won just two times in the last five games but they didn‘t lose any of them.
Germany‘s side has more difficulties – the last time when they have won the game was October 24. Borussia couldn't win in seven consecutive games – three draws and four defeats.

Interesting that Borussia have never won at Bernabeu (2 draws, 4 losses), where Madrid are still unbeaten in the Champions League under Zinedine Zidane. So there‘s a chance that Los Blancos will this game and of course they want to get a morale-boosting win ahead of Saturday’s La Liga clash with Sevilla.
Real Madrid have scored at least two goals in their last five home matches against Borussia Dortmund. The last meeting against these two teams in Dortmund have finished on Madrid victory 3-1.

I have a feeling that Madrid will win this game on two goals different- Bet365 give a 2-10 odds on -1,5 Asian Handicap- Real Madrid are angry and this could be a game where they can managed victory with two goals advantage-

By the way, Real Madrid have seen over 2-5 goals in 8 of their last 10 matches against Borussia Dortmund in all competitions and Bet365 give a 2-00 odds that Los Blancos will score three or more goals at this game-

Also there‘s a lot of chances that Cristiano Ronaldo will score at least one goal against Borussia because he have scored minimum one goal in each five group stage games this season. Two weeks ago he have scored two goals against APOEL and he‘s a top-scorer in the tournament

Open Bet365

betblog.com/reviews/cham...ng-review-real-borussia/
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
I didn't expect that City will lose today
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
popleli wrote:

I didn't expect that City will lose today

Yeah, I thought they can end a game in a draw but not about defeat. Also, Real had one more hard game
What a results of this night.. ! glad i bet Monaco Porto btts
embeded-image
Join: 2015/02/17 Messages: 275
miller3 wrote:

embeded-image

As Roma, Sevillia, Shaktar and Totte won't succed next if they get some better teams
embeded-image

We will have so many great matches!
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
indree wrote:

embeded-image

We will have so many great matches!

I just wanted to post it... good draw
Join: 2008/02/01 Messages: 395
Porto Liverpool my favourite match
Join: 2015/01/05 Messages: 347
Oh man, Man United can do a lot!
Join: 2015/02/17 Messages: 275
FOX wrote:

I just wanted to post it... good draw

It will be interesting games between Juventus and Tottenham, also between Real Madrid and PSG and of course between Chelsea and Barcelona, wow
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
Why this match is your favorite? 😁
jstbets wrote:

Porto Liverpool my favourite match

Why this match is your favorite? : ) I wrote it again because the first time it didn't quote my comment...
There are so many good matches... hard to say and he chosed Porto Liiverpool 😄
robii wrote:

Why this match is your favorite? : ) I wrote it again because the first time it didn't quote my comment...

Well Porto always was a nice team, they are not so super mega grand team, they are just good. - Liverpool have some my simpaties for nice matches i watched, but Porto is my one of the favourites teams
Join: 2015/01/05 Messages: 347
jstbets wrote:

Well Porto always was a nice team, they are not so super mega grand team, they are just good. - Liverpool have some my simpaties for nice matches i watched, but Porto is my one of the favourites teams

Well, now I will know why