Select your timezone:
Select

EUROPE: Champions League 2017/18

Subscribe
When will top16 will start?
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 308
guess wrote: When will top16 will start?
The first matches will be played on February 13/14
Join: 2015/01/05 Messages: 347
When will this start?
Join: 2015/02/17 Messages: 275
miller3 wrote: When will this start?
Jstbets has already said that the first matches will be played on February 13/14
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
Finally! We will have great matches tomorrow! Can't wait to watch
Join: 2012/11/05 Messages: 175 Thanks: 148
faster wrote: Finally! We will have great matches tomorrow! Can't wait to watch
I agree with you. I don't think that City will have problems against Basel. But we will have a good fight between Juve and Totte.
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
indree wrote: I agree with you. I don't think that City will have problems against Basel. But we will have a good fight between Juve and Totte.
We shouldn't see many goals in Juve-Totte game
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
Good Valentine day πŸ˜„
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 308
Basel City can play BTTS
Join: 2015/12/16 Messages: 253 Thanks: 16
brexit wrote: Basel City can play BTTS
Well in first round (of 16) its hard to predict, well on 2leg (after first leg with goal one team) it would be easier.. Now they have clean sheet
Join: 2015/02/17 Messages: 275
What you have today for both Champions league games?

Basel - Manchester City

Home is a strong nut to crack off as always and I don't want to be blinded by all the Manchester signins and results because when you are playing knockout stage in Champions league and you doing that in the guest then your priority should be at least to take a point. Pep Guardiola I think would go with this strategy and the most probable result for me is 0-1, maximum 1-2 but in any ways +1.5 Basel for me it's worth to try.

Juventus - Tottenham

Don't see an open game or at least Juventus with a good defense as always. There is no big option for Tottenham. In the last 16 games Juventus conceeded just 1 goal. It's quite amazing. So not much too say but today I going with under 2 goals and probable later will take Juventus win to nill.
Join: 2011/11/19 Messages: 239 Thanks: 37
guess wrote: Good Valentine day πŸ˜„
I agree πŸ˜„ It is Champions league day not Valentine's πŸ˜„
arv wrote: What you have today for both Champions league games?

Basel - Manchester City

Home is a strong nut to crack off as always and I don't want to be blinded by all the Manchester signins and results because when you are playing knockout stage in Champions league and you doing that in the guest then your priority should be at least to take a point. Pep Guardiola I think would go with this strategy and the most probable result for me is 0-1, maximum 1-2 but in any ways +1.5 Basel for me it's worth to try.

Juventus - Tottenham

Don't see an open game or at least Juventus with a good defense as always. There is no big option for Tottenham. In the last 16 games Juventus conceeded just 1 goal. It's quite amazing. So not much too say but today I going with under 2 goals and probable later will take Juventus win to nill.
I think the same because I don't think that City will smash Basel today
Join: 2010/02/27 Messages: 237 Thanks: 157
arv wrote: What you have today for both Champions league games?

Basel - Manchester City

Juventus - Tottenham

Juventus should win 1-0 or 2-0
Okay... thats totally unexpected ... its only start of the match and we have 4 already
Join: 2008/02/01 Messages: 395
FOX wrote: Okay... thats totally unexpected ... its only start of the match and we have 4 already
Yeah.. I didn't expect that City will score so many goals so quickly
Join: 2010/02/27 Messages: 237 Thanks: 157
I am surprised that Juve had the lead 2-0 but game ended in a draw 2-2. We will have one more great match in London
Strange game in Italy. These 2 fast goals for Juventus was like suicide for them because then they stopped playing. And of course that penalty miss for Higuain was the key of the game. It's football and champions league. Looking forward for tomorrow super match between Real - PSG
Join: 2011/11/19 Messages: 239 Thanks: 37
arv wrote: Strange game in Italy. These 2 fast goals for Juventus was like suicide for them because then they stopped playing. And of course that penalty miss for Higuain was the key of the game. It's football and champions league. Looking forward for tomorrow super match between Real - PSG
It will be interesting to see PSG against Real. But I think Porto can fight at least in the first game against Liverpool
City played to well, but Juventus drawed it after leading 2-0.... They complicated their position now
Join: 2015/12/16 Messages: 253 Thanks: 16

ο»ΏNew posts